🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Not receiving gold caps/rounds for completing a level on the first try

Bookster
Bookster Posts: 358 Level 3

Hello, I noticed today that when I completed a level in BubbleWitch3 on the first attempt I didn’t receive a gold cap or round for doing so. This happened a couple of times today. It’s never happened before. Is this a known bug or is the game not giving out gold rounds anymore?

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi guys 😊

Sorry for the delay on replying back! It seem the team is testing this feature so they have removed the Golden Pin for a only a group of players but some still have it.

Remember, you're not losing anything but I get that it looks super awesome especially when you get a whole episode in one try 😉

I'll make sure your feedback gets passed on to the studio 👍

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Bookster when you refer to a gold cap I don't recognise that. Are you referring to the gold ticket/pin where you collect 4 to be given a purchase option. If you could elaborate a bit more for me I can help you further. 👍

As I can see you are new I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour. We will start with discussions and more Next select your game forum

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• Bookster

Hi @KimElston thanks so much for the welcome 🙂

What I meant by cap or round are the little round markers that mark each level. They display how many stars you got for completing a level. They kind of look like little dog food bowls 😄.

If you complete that level on the first try then the round marker turns gold. I went to my game to take a screenshot as an example but I checked back through several chapters and it appears that all of my previously won gold level markers are gone! All the gold markers I received for completing levels on the first attempt have disappeared. Every level marker is just plain. I’ll try to include a screenshot so you can see what I mean about level markers.

I am wondering if anyone else has had this happen in their BubbleWitch3 game?

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,115 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited September 2020

@Bookster , sorry you are having a problem. I had to go into my phone to see what you were talking about.

I honestly never paid attention to it. It obviously is working for me. So it has to be a glitch. Have you tried logging out and logging back in. Hope this works. Give us an update if you don’t mind.

• Bookster

Hi @johamilton, thanks for the reply. I tried logging out of the game completely and then signing back in. No luck. All my gold round level markers are gone. I checked back several chapters too 🙁

• gollyG
    gollyG Posts: 10 Level 2

Forgive me for butting in to your conversation. I'm new here too. I came to the forum to see if anyone else was having problems with the game today as I am. For me, at the start of a round of play, I am given the option to select Eri (or a different kitten) for 50 stardust. I do and play a round. Win or lose, a few moments later when ready to play again, I need to spend another 50 to use Eri instead of getting her for 30 minutes like I just paid for. I have 180+K stardust and Stella's place is complete so there's not much to spend on. Still, at 50 stardust a round, it definitely adds up. I hope TPTB at KingCo fix these issues soon and you get your gold dog food dishes (love this description, I can't unsee that now so thanks a lot) back!

• Bookster

@johamilton @KimElston I also wanted to add that in addition to all my previously won gold levels disappearing any level that I win now on the first try no gold level marker appears any more. It’s like they never existed in my game. 🙁 I tried logging in and out of the game several more times too. Still no gold level markers.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Bookster No they don't turn gold to show completed in one go they are different colours for different games. Be assured there is nothing wrong the board. To show you better here is my first board

Another further up

And my current board

As you will see it has always been this way. Hope this clears up you're concern 👍🙂

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @gollyG A very warm welcome to our friendly community.

With our cats we are offered the use of them for 30 minute the majority of times but sometimes we only get one go. Its not an error its just what's offered for our stardust purchase at that time but it Is very rare and only occasionally do we do purchase twice with stardust.

As I can see you are new Let me take you on a tour.

We will start with discussions and more Next select your game forum

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• Bookster

Hi @KimElston No that’s incorrect. Please scroll up and look at @johamilton screenshot. You can clearly see that some of their level markers are gold. I had many of those same gold level markers and I can assure you 100% that they used to turn gold if I completed a level on the first attempt. There would even be a “Congratulations! You got a gold marker!” message that flashed on the screen every time I finished the level on the first attempt. I don’t know why you don’t have those on your game but I know for a fact they were on mine and now they’re gone 🙁

In case you can’t see @johamilton ’s screenshot I will repost it here:

Please note how some of the level markers are gold. @johamilton said that those gold markers are still there in their game. But they have disappeared in mine.

• gollyG
    gollyG Posts: 10 Level 2

@KimElston Thank you for the warm welcome. I am new to your community but not to BW3 - I've been playing for 7 months and am currently on level 2173 and rank 71. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear with my issue. Let me try explaining again, perhaps clearer.

When I start a round, the offer to use Eri for 30 minutes at a cost of 50 stardust pops up. I click on it and get Eri's help for one go (3-5 minutes average) then, win-or-lose, the next round - which should still have plenty of purchased time remaining - wants me to buy the use of Eri for 30 minutes at a cost of 50 stardust. This - what I'm calling a glitch - only started yesterday. That is why I came here looking to see if anyone else was having issues and if kingCo was doing anything about it.

@Bookster I am truly sorry, I am not trying to hijack your thread. I probably should've started a new one. Hope you get your golden dog bowls back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?