🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Ended GO TO MEET STELLA 💒 TELL US WHAT YOU FOUND OUT 🤔 WIN GOLD BARS 💰🌟 ENDED

Comments

• Moonbeam379
    Moonbeam379 Posts: 33 Level 2

Visited with Stella this morning and found out that Star cat will soon have a litter of little baby stars! 😺 😽 😻 We had chai tea and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Stella has been staying close to home due to COVID restrictions but has been keeping busy playing with the cats and moving the furniture around in her house to update the look. Her next project is to change the paint colour in a few of the rooms, and repaint the kitchen cabinets. While most of this can be done with a simple wave of her wand (except for playing with the cats of course), she enjoys interior design and prefers to do it the human way. Things in the kingdom are going well and Stella has been able to work from home to keep everything running smoothly. Everyone is wearing masks, washing their hands frequently and observing social distancing (as I did when visiting Stella). Looking forward to our next visit!!

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator

Oh how entertaining this is. Hmmmm will have to get my head thinking like Stella. She is so gracious letting us in to her hom-e. But with Stella you never know what you will find. Let me do some thinking. Thanks for posting this @KimElston

• johamilton

Hello to all and welcome to my home. Please come in. I do have some tea and cakes for you, but first of all, I want to let you know you might see one of the Star Cats. They are usually around filling the house with love, joy and magic! You could not miss them. They have beautiful colorful fur. The green one is Eri, blue is Lyra, yellow is Leo and the red one is Puck

They are here to help you with those tricky levels to beat Wilbur, who is after the Fairy Queen.

The next room is for Morgana. She can be a bit had to get along with, but she can be nice to Stella sometimes. So I do have a room for her. You can't see her until you reach level 500 though. 

Oh my next room is one of my favorites...It is one that you need to help build my house. It is the Star Dust room. The magical ingredient. Let me give you a hint on how to collect. Go and visit your  friends house. You will see all these Fairies flying around. Be sure you collect them. But you can also collect them by passing levels and playing bonus games.

I have so much more I could show you, but I know I have kept you to long. So lets go have some tea and cake. I do hope you can come back and complete the tour. There is so much more to see and understand about how to keep the characters and the Kingdom under control.

Lets here from some other members on the different characters and Stella's home!

• johamilton

Hello to all and welcome to my home. Please come in. I do have some tea and cakes for you, but first of all, I want to let you know you might see one of the Star Cats. They are usually around filling the house with love, joy and magic! You could not miss them. They have beautiful colorful fur. The green one is Eri, blue is Lyra, yellow is Leo and the red one is Puck

They are here to help you with those tricky levels to beat Wilbur, who is after the Fairy Queen

The next room is for Morgana. She can be a bit had to get along with, but she can be nice to Stella sometimes. So I do have a room for her. You can't see her until you reach level 500 though. 

Oh my next room is one of my favorites...It is one that you need to help build my house. It is the Star Dust room. The magical ingredient. Let me give you a hint on how to collect. Go and visit your  friends house. You will see all these Fairies flying around. Be sure you collect them. But you can also collect them by passing levels and playing bonus games.

I have so much more I could show you, but I know I have kept you to long. So lets go have some tea and cake. I do hope you can come back and complete the tour. There is so much more to see and understand about to how keep the characters and the Kingdom under control.

What are your thoughts! Lets keep this going! 😀🐈️🏡👻🦉

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,190 Friends Moderator

Wow, @johamilton, you had a great conversation with Stella. All she wanted to tell me was how much trouble Wilbur caused in the Kingdom!

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3

I am Jojo 75 I am retired and home by on I love playing bubble which 3 it's very addictive and Man I am addicted I'm going to show you some pictures it'll give you some money of poor I am

• JoJo75durham

I Am Jojo75 Retired Home bound in the bowl which 3 games are not only form of entertainment Thank you everyone have a nice day

• JoJo75durham

Hi I'm Jo Jo 75 Any regards to the game she C C Versus BW There are 24²s

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,867 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @JoJo75durham this is a contest forum to ask players how well they know Stella's role In the kingdom. Its nice to hear from you but please keep this forum on topic.

Why dont you join the contest with a chance to win prizes.

Have a starlistic day 👍🌟🌟

• UrsulaClaussen
    UrsulaClaussen Posts: 9 Level 2

Schönen Wochenstart mit ganz viel Sonne 😃🌞🌞

Ich liebe das Bubble Witch 3 Saga, kann manchmal gar nicht abwarten bis alle Leben wieder aufgefüllt sind 😍❤️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?