πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How to wake up the Tree?

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,260 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: bubble witch 3 free gold bars.

Comments

• Priscilla59
    Priscilla59 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi all I’m a new bee. Am trying to get friends to send lives, and help to understand how to wake tree up. I’m enjoying Bubble witch 3 game but I’m stuck a bit and don’t have friends to help me.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Welcome to our Community @Priscilla59 🀩

Glad you found our community and we will be happy to help ☺️

May I ask if you're playing the game through a mobile device or PC? Are you also Facebook connected or have a King account?

As for waking up the tree, here's some helpful information:

How does it work?

• You will be put into a group of 3 players at random to complete a board together.
    • Each board has 16 tiles. Each tile is a task, which team members complete one at a time.
    • Every time you complete a tile, you collect one flower.
    • Your team wins when together you collect the 4 different types of flowers. All team members who completed at least one task will be rewarded.
    • You can complete up to 2 tiles per day.
    • Remember: you must be online to play!

What can I win?

The Wise Tree has a pile of special prizes for those who succeed in waking it up. These include Boosters and periods of Unlimited Lives. Play to find out what you could win!

If you ever need any help, feel free to tag me or our lovely experts, @Chicken_Slayer, @KimElston as they are always happy to help ☺️

• mooly77
    mooly77 Posts: 20 Level 2

This is one of my favorite features of the game! The one issue though is that if the other player's on your team do not complete their tasks.... You can be stuck until the next day, after you complete 2 flowers from the first time! There have been multiple times that I had to complete all 4 flowers on my own! Also, make sure that you aren't picking the same flower, unless that's all that's left, as a team member! That way you are sure to get all 4 flowers without 2 ppl completing one flower! Hope this helps! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?