🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

NERO’S BINGO

Comments

• GerriBelle
    GerriBelle Posts: 29 Level 2

I'm getting fed up with Nero bingo squatters, as i like to call them. the ones that will hold a

spot hostage waiting for others to do all the work just so they can claim the reward. The message system is a pain in the butt, they are more annoying than helpful. i could have finished bingo by now, i had one spot to play, but one of my team members took the spot and has now been sitting there almost 24 hours. i have 2 plays and 3 spots to fill, so because of this person, i have to wait an additional 24 hours, that's almost 3 days, ridiculous. I'd rather play alone....

• woosh
    woosh Posts: 58 Level 2

Could not agree more!!!! I try to stay away from the other players since most of them as you say are squatters, but they ruin it ALL the time! I would much rather play alone too, but actually we are, just to finish the darn game and yet they benefit from it! 😡

• missmoustacha
    missmoustacha Posts: 7 Level 2

I've been having the same problem! I love that you call them squatters. I've played some games where it takes like 20 minutes to complete and then others where the squatters come in it takes a couple days. I actually have a cheat cheat for the easy to beat levels so I can complete my square. I have not found an easy to beat frobble level. Any suggestions?

• missmoustacha

Oops! I meant cheat sheet.

• Colin_Kebbell
    Colin_Kebbell Posts: 46 Level 2

I suffer the same problem, I usually pick a tile on a place where I know I can complete a line whichever way I go (vertical or horizontal) on my own so I have two options if someone squats. I will complete that tile and then wait a while to see if anyone completes a tile or squats and I will then complete a second tile depending on the outcome. Doesn't always work but sometimes it reaps rewards in a few minutes, especially if I am teamed with likes of you guys. Frobbles can be found on a ghost level 276, 24 of 'em and if you play cleverly you can clear it in just 3 shots! Aim bottom right bubble and cut it as fine as you can. Then come off the left hand wall as low as you can. Then you should have saved the right colour bubble to come off the left hand wall into the centre avoiding the outer bubbles trying to block the way. If you get it right it is very satisfying.

• Colin_Kebbell

I have a question, does anyone know a good level that has lots of green AND purple bubbles? I use level 250 at the moment but I am almost at level 4000 so it's a long trawl to get all the way back and the game gets very unstable going back that far and can sometimes crash before you get to play it.

• missmoustacha

Level 26. It changes between green and purple but you can keep going. That's a long way to travel for you!

• Colin_Kebbell
    edited September 2020

Thanks, but you're right, it is a long way to travel (it's nice and easy though). By the way, did you see the last part of my previous post? It answered the question about Frobbles and where to find them.

• missmoustacha

I did see the frobble post. Thank you!

• woosh
    woosh Posts: 58 Level 2

OK! We need a DELETE button!!

DAY 4!!! They had no intentions of playing and I could only complete two spaces, will take me forever to try to finish the game, so I gave up! Anyone know how long it takes King to delete a game? We need options to play this game, it’s getting ridiculous!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?