๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Upgrades on Stella's home in Bubble Witch 3

romalv
romalv Posts: 5 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Support

I have not gotten offers to upgrade items on Stella's home for months and I have over 300,000 points. Can anyone tell me why this is happening

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Hi @romal Thank you for your screen shot I understand more now. You have actually completed Stella's house which is what you were asking about. This is the cats house which also looks completed which explains why you are not being offered the chance to update. Unfortunately at this moment there is no further advancement after this. Keep collecting your stardust from your friends houses as the studio will be testing new ideas to spend it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Answers

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @romalv sorry to here you are having problems completing Stella's house. We are not currently aware that there is a issue with this.

Can I ask you to check for updates as there has been one recently then to log out of the game and turn your device off for at least 1 minute then restart. Then play one level and repeat

As I can see you are new I would like to say Hi ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ and A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour ๐Ÿ‘ซ We will start with theย discussion areaย ๐Ÿ“ƒ Then why not selectย your game forumย ๐Ÿ•นwhere you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Finallyย hereย andย hereย will tell you everything about moving around the community ๐Ÿ‘€

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™‚

• romalv

There are no updates, I have turned my phone off and back on and I still have no offers to install items in Stella's home. Sometimes I get the treasure chest in the upper left hand corner and when I click on it it tells me I can play games to earn points to install items but I never get the different point options to upgrade. This has been going on for months

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @romalv Can you send me a screen shot of your Stella's house page please ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer โœ“

Hi @romal Thank you for your screen shot I understand more now. You have actually completed Stella's house which is what you were asking about. This is the cats house which also looks completed which explains why you are not being offered the chance to update. Unfortunately at this moment there is no further advancement after this. Keep collecting your stardust from your friends houses as the studio will be testing new ideas to spend it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• romalv

I have been trying to get an answer for months. Thanks for your help and clarifying this for me. I would have thought that they would have let the players know in some way and come up with new ideas by now.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @romalv Glad to have been a help ๐Ÿ‘

Why dont you join in our contest with a chance to win award by selecting it from under my signature below.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic evening ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒŸ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?