🥳 Celebrate Level 3000 and get an Exclusive badge! HERE
🔮 Win boosters here by simply leaving a caption!🔮 HERE

Wake the tree

shanda0413shanda0413 Posts: 39 Level 2

More of a RANT! when playing "Wake the Tree", wish they wouldn't pick a flower someone is already on. And here's the thing ,it ones that have played. I recognize the names so it's not there first time playing the game. Just real annoying. Ok..RANT OVER! (for now)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Legend

I like this event wake up tree

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• kaiser1618kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4

I've seen the same behavious. Most of the people don't care if the flower is already taken, they only look at the most easy task to achieve.

• TempleKassingTempleKassing Posts: 74 Level 3

Ugh. Th is completely works my last nerve!!! I wish the creators would make the wait time (24 hours) less. Like 12. Heck 3. 3 would be perfect.

• HasanAKCAHasanAKCA Posts: 26 Level 2

Güzel bir etkinlik ama bazı oyuncular aynı çiçeği alma yanlışını yapabiliyorlar.Keşke oyuncular buna dikkat etseler.

• larasofiasofialarasofiasofia Posts: 119 Level 3

O chato é que tem jogadores que escolhe a mesma flor da gente. Sendo que poderia escolher outras para ganhamos juntos mas rápido. Tem vezes que eu chego colher as 4 flor porque a que eu escolhi teve alguém que escolheu a mesma. O bom seria que outro jogador fosse em outra flor.

Just wondering, can we put a list of instructions that pop up before you get to “Wake the Tree”? I think some don’t know how this works.....PLEASEEEEEE.

Like for real, Please Please Please. Some need some help.

Same people doing it too. Just a different day. I just can’t.....

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 4,567 Legend

Hi @TempleKassing where are these lots of posts about the tree as I havnt seen any. If I had I would of wrote back with the procedure 🤔👍

🔮 Win boosters in CAPTION THE CAPTURE 🔮