🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

NERO’S BINGO

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @woosh I wish I could give you better news but unfortunately this is how it works. Its the same in bws3 except it is flowers to clear.

Sometimes if you close your game and restart your device it will clear those that may be playing off line but not always. It's worth trying though Unfortunately these challenges are realy a game of patience 🙈

• woosh
    woosh Posts: 58 Level 2

I understand Kim, but it’s like every other game & we’re all losing patience. I see many posts on other sites with the same complaints. Again, having the option to delete or play alone should be added. The messages are useless. Tried your trick, but didn’t work, still waiting for a new game. Thanks anyway!!

• PrettyBubbles
  • Colin_Kebbell
    Colin_Kebbell Posts: 46 Level 2

I can still play Nero's Bingo but other challenges/quests have not appeared for over a week, no Jackalope Tower etc. Is it just me or are other players not getting them?

• woosh
    woosh Posts: 58 Level 2

I haven’t had any challenges in awhile, so it’s not just you. Hopefully soon!

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @woosh and @Colin_Kebbell Are you both now playing BBWS2 on a mobile through king only as of the 2nd October face book was no longer supported and no features or updates would appear. If you havnt transferred over to this method that will be why you are experiencing these issues

Please let me me know 👍🙂

• Colin_Kebbell

Thanks for your comment woosh (did you ever get to finish that Bingo?).

Hi Kim, I am playing on an Android tablet, does that count as a mobile? I haven't logged into facebook for a long time so it's not that either, there is a much bigger community on King and although I don't know any of the players, at least I can make a judgement whether to play a line of Bingo on my own or work it out with other players.

I never play on PC or laptop, tried it and didn't like the feel of it.

I do have the game on my mobile phone but that isn't giving me challenges either.

Can you help?

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Colin_Kebbell No its mobile only through king to get any updates to the game.

You can try on your mobile closing your game and turn your device off and on then play one level then repeat as it could just be a blip.

You have to remember that all events can come and go at any time even if you have had them for a long time. It is dissapointing as you get so used to having them.

Let me know how you get on 👍🙂

• Colin_Kebbell

Oh dear, that's a bit of a nuisance, I am retired and I have bad eyesight and can only play it properly on my tablet, I only use my mobile to check progress when I'm out, it is too small for me to play on that. Looks like I'll spend more time gardening, after all, it's only a game, not the end of the world.

• Colin_Kebbell

By the way, I did as you suggested, I restarted my mobile, played a level (I think, couldn't make out much!) still no challenges even on that!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?