🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I have also just lost all of my progress, was at level 220 ish.

Options
Maff
Maff Posts: 5 Level 2

I have tried logging off and on, re-installing again, but when I connect it still shows as level 1.

I have no idea what I did wrong. Any way of retrieving my levels?

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,371 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Maff, I am so sorry you are having this problem. Are you playing on a phone or pc?

I had to switch to my King account because I was having problems. I don't know how you are currently logged in, but try logging into King and see if it pulls up. Just not sure if you your phone was backed-up prior to the uninstall.  Flash has come to an end and the best platform to use is windows 10 or King. There have been alot of problems lately with the Flash ending.

Let us know, if this helps.

I see you are new to the Community, so let me give you a quick tour. Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  Next head over to All Games. Try them all!   Then if you go to Everything you need to know It is a complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

• Maff
    Options

Thanks @johamilton.

I was playing this on a PC. I can't even remember how I first installed it, but I had previously removed and re-installed it without problems.

I guess you might be right about the cause being Flash, so I guess I cannot recover my level. Although it was fun, I don't think I will be doing all of those levels again. :-(

Thanks again for your response and it seems like a really nice community.

Good Luck

Maff

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Dont worry the progress can be recovered even manually. So please contact player support directly from the settings of your game apllication and send them email and see if they can recover your progress manually. I am tagging to our superstar @KimElston , as i believe it may also be done through our CM here. I know it can be done in other games but not sure about Bubble witch. But your progress recovery can be done through player support.

Thanks.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,623 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the tag @aijaziqbal

Hi @Maff dont worry we can help you recover your levels Can you if you havnt already play a level first then close your game and turn your device off and on. After a reinstall its not unusual to be dropped back but if your game is saved this will take you back to your original level.

Try this and come back to. Dont worry if you dont get your levels back then send me your game ID by choosing profile then tap the word king at the top of the screen if using a mobile or open the game and select the account button on your start menu on a pc then double tap the king logo above this will reveal your ID. Please also add your device and the level you was on.

I will wait to receive your tag 👍🌟

• Maff
    Options

Thanks both.

@KimElston I played level 1 and then restarted my PC, but the game was still at level 2. So I guess that didn't work :-(

My UserID is 11887854551, but I am not sure if that was the same as the original one. My game username used to be Freddie, but I don't know why..

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Maff thanks for the information. Did you find your ID easily on your PC from the information that I gave you or did you have a different method to find it. ?

before I raise this for you could you confirm if you play bubble witch 2 or 3 and do you play through Facebook. Sorry I ment to ask you this in the first place 👍🙂

• Maff
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @KimElston

I found the information from my PC exactly as you described, by double clicking the King icon.

I have played Bubble witch 3 for a couple of months, but I cannot remember I initially connected via FaceBook, but I expect that I used my email address

I really appreciate your help. ;-)

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Maff ***please firstly select the edit cog wheel to the top right of your post and please delete your email information this is for your safety*** ............................................................

I will ask our magical @QueenB or special @LadyRaffie to join regarding restoring your levels.

So now can you send just the following information to make it easier to see in one place

Resend ID State your device State your game platform (such as Facebook windows or king) State the level you was on. State the level it has dropped you back to. All this is needed to get you back on track and enjoying your game once again 👍🙂

• Maff
    Options

Haha @KimElston

Very good point. Edit completed.

User ID 11887854551

Platform PC/Windows 10

Level around 220

Thankds again

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for the tag @KimElston and for looking after our new Community member 😉

@Maff You're game should back on track at level 220 and welcome to the Community 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?