🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I didn't collect all the owls when there were no owls to collect

Options
Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 375 Level 3
edited October 2020 in Support

Why when I was playing Tricksies Party did it come up that I didn't collect all the owls when there were no owls to collect

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,539 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@Lesley-6 Another tricksies discussion πŸ€” you really will just have to put up with or forget playing this challenge as untill you do the uninstall fix that we have constantly talked about you will keep experiencing issues. πŸ‘

• Lesley-6
    Options

Actually it's not a discussion, I went into the support option just to point out another problem that I'm sure I'm not the only one having but the only one to mention it. I also don't see why I should give up on a challenge that obviously does have issues but are not fixed and why should I uninstall when in all probability I would have to start from the beginning again which is hardly fair as apart from anything else it's not my fault and before anyone says I should take the chance, honestly, would you? Also to be fair it's not a big problem as although it says I haven't collected all the owls I have in fact not completed the level, think it is one where you just have to clear all the bubbles, I went into Support just to make the developers aware that something weird had happened. Maybe I should just give up on the game altogether and then everyone will be happy.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Lesley-6 If you did uninstall and reinstall the game your levels should be saved and if you did lose them they are a few ways to get your levels restored

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Lesley-6 you wouldn't loose your progress as I already explained a while ago now. I had to recently do an uninstall to reset my game all you do Is play one level then close the game and restart your device and your levels are back the only thing for me that took time was the wake the tree didn't reappear until the next day but I expected that with this process.

I have explained and recommended every to you to fix this issue many times now and as I said in the past the decision is yours πŸ‘πŸ™‚

• Lesley-6
    Options

From past experience with this game and another when I've uninstalled a game and then reinstalled I have had to start from scratch hence my reluctance to try again though this time if I do go ahead I will take a screenshot of where I was at before uninstalling and if I have to start from scratch again I will then go to support with the problem and attach the scrren shot as proof of where I was at in the hope that someone can put me back where I left off, as I explained earlier I have other important issues at the moment and concentration isn't a strong point plus some other personal issues so gaming isn't at the top of my list of priorities as long as I can play that is all I'm about at the moment

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Ok @Lesley-6 let me know if you get dropped back in your levels and I can tell you how to restore them. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@Lesley-6, thanks for reporting this and yes, that is the wrong message as you should clear all the Bubble on the Tricksies Party levels. I'll report this back to the game team but it should not affect the game itself.

Also, let me know if you run into any issues after trying to reinstall the game app as we will make sure you get back to your level if it hasn't been backed up but it should if you have been playing connected to Facebook or King account πŸ˜‰

• Lesley-6
    Options

Just to let you know I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, as @KimElston said the only issue was the Wake up the tree disappeared until the following day, strangely though it might be a coincidence I also got the league challenge reappear but as I said could just be a coincidence, the only other niggle and it is just a niggle is being treated as though you're a brand new player with prompts but I know that will pass so all that remains to be seen is if I get an issue next time Tricksies are about. I was reluctant to uninstall because of past experiences but as @QueenB kindly said to let her know if any issues to let her know and I took a screenshot of where I was at so I took the chance. Apologies if I was a nuisance and repetitive but apart from personal issues at the moment I'm a technophobe and scared of making a hash of things. Thanks to @KimElston and @QueenB

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Lesley-6 Thank you for your feedback. No you was not a nuisance you just didn't feel confident.

I am glad you finally followed the uninstall progress. It wont be a coincidence that you got the league challenge as the uninstall process has reset you and you have got something that you would of had if your game wasn't locked in a issue.

I am so pleased for you and thank you finally having the confidence in my advice. We may have been back and forth with each other for a while now but we got there in the end πŸ‘Dont hesitate to ask for my help

Happy gaming Lesley and have a starlistic day πŸ™‚πŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?