🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Tricksies Party again!!!

Options

Comments

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
    Options

@KimElston , after your last remarks to me regarding Tricksies Party and starting too many new posts I in fact went to the original post a couple of days ago and added another remark because as usual whilst playing on my Samsung tablet I didn't get my rewards again but no response so now it looks as if I do indeed need to either start new threads or maybe I just chose the wrong discussion thread, seems I can't do right whatever I do.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lesley-6 I did see your post and I replied to you here yesterday 👍🙂

• Lesley-6
    Options

@KimElston , sorry Kim I didn't get an email notification like I normally do and as it happens still can't find your answer, not to worry.

• eyore2003
    eyore2003 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I can't collect the trick sites prize. I have tried to.for weeks and nothing. Without reinstalling, how do I claim it?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @eyore2003 Sorry to here that but unfortunately with the tricksies challenge once you get a bug in it it is only a reinstall that will correct it for you if you check you are updated and have tried closing and restarting your device and it hasn't cleared it then thats the next step.

The warning is you will loose your boosters as they are saved to your device not the game. If you do a uninstall you can also find some other features can return as they can be trapped due to a bug. You may also find you are dropped down in levels but don't worry this is a easy fix you just play one level then restart your device you will find yourself back on your original level. If you have the wake the tree challange it's not unusual for this to disappear but will normally re appear within 24hrs. Please let me have your thoughts.

Keep an eye out under my signature as this Is where you will find links to our contests.

As I can see you are new I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• Lesley-6
    Options

That's sounds familiar doesn't it @KimElston, listen to what Kim says @eyore2003, I hesitated to uninstall and reinstall because of a bad experience but I eventually did it though I can't say it's fixed the problem as Tricksies Party event hasn't been on since I did it but I will confirm that you will lose Wake the tree challenge for 24 hours, I also got the league challenge back which to be honest I didn't know I'd lost as I thought like some other things it wasn't in use at the moment, I didn't lose any boosters as I deliberately chose to uninstall when I hadn't any so I can't comment on that. I will say @KimElston that I do have a slight problem when tagging a person as when I start to type the name it will invariably double up the first letter but having said that it didn't happen when I tagged you the second time in this post.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Than you @Lesley-6 thank you for your support by giving advice from a players prospective who has experienced this issue. With your tagging dont worry this happens a lot if you type to quickly 👍🙂

• Lesley-6
    Options

@KimElston, that made me laugh about typing too quickly, if only you knew what my typing was like though to be fair it's nothing to do with speed, I put @K in, wait for it to settle and it settles with @KK...., never a single K, not sure about any other tags.

• Lesley-6
    Options

Should have said, you're welcome especially as you've been so patient with me over this issue.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Lesley-6 Its my pleasure 👍🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?