🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

For the last three days i haven't been able to load bubblewich 3 saga. it is it broken.

dianneS
dianneS Posts: 2 Newbie

It just goes to nothing. no characters, no words, nothing. is there a current issue please?

Best Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Hi @dianneS, welcome to the Community!

In very rare circumstances there may be a widespread issue delivering the Game to you. If you’re having problems playing the Game, it is worth doing some housekeeping steps on your device to maximize the chances of the game running smoothly for you.

🔸 Please, try all the options below to resolve the issue ⤵️

• Force close all apps & restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.

• Check for latest updates for both your device & your Game App ---> Update them accordingly.

• Make sure that you have enough free memory on your device (we normally recommend having at least 2GB free).

🔴 As a last resort, delete & reinstall the Game -this usually fixes most issues- but back up your Game through your King or Facebook account first. 🔺 Note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the Game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling. 🔺

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @dianneS I can confirm that there are no current issues regarding loading bws3 lets see if the trouble shooting helps you. Please let me know.👍

As I can see you are new I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• dianneS
    dianneS Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, deleted and reinstalled. still nothing. i'm on facebook gameroom with it. suffering withdrawal symptoms here xxx

this is on the main computer so plenty of memory etc

thanking you for your help and hoping for further help lol

DianneS

• I have exactly the same problem as DianneS.

LuMa

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @dianneS and @10212148294770938 Thanks for that further information. We have been having issues with the Facebook platform and our team are in contact with Facebook trying to get them solved so unfortunately untill Facebook address these issues we can only wait 👍

• It's weird because the candy crush games work normally and are also part of the King group

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,108 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited October 2020

This is what I did when I could not play BWS3 thru FB account. You might want to give it a try. I downloaded the game thru the Microsoft store and then logged in with my King account. You could also use Google Play! Give that a try and let us know if you are back into the game. We know how hard it is not being able to play the game. 👻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?