🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where did Billy go?

Options
Wondra
Wondra Posts: 1 Newbie

My best friend, Billy is missing? Is he coming back? He used to give me so many gifts when I opened up the treasure boxes. I miss him a lot! 👻

Best Answer

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Bonus events are not permanent part of the game. They appear, disappear or simply be replaced at any time. However i am tagging our superstar @KimElston to give us the accurate picture about Billy.

Thanks.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi 🙋‍♀️ @Wondra sorry for the late reply.

Yes Treasure Hunt it Is a great in game feature with fabulous prizes but unfortunately you can have it a long time then the studio does a re shuffle of events to share the fun with other players and you loose it. This can happen at any time with any feature. We just have to look out for new ones. Why dont you just try checking for updates then logging out and restarting your device sometimes things can re appear if we are lucky. If not then you can be sure that for now Billy is off rewarding other players who have not yet met him.

I can see you are new so would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

Sorry @aijaziqbal first time ever I did not receive your tag. Thank you for your taggs they keep me in the loop with BBW3 player quieres

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?