🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

why can't i watch the adds for free mobes

Shazza58
Shazza58 Posts: 1 Newbie

when i try and watch add for free moves the game switches off

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited October 2020

Hi @Shazza58, welcome to the Community!

Video Ads are a feature that is still being tested by King. This means that some Players won't get it in their Games while others will and also that the video ad feature will not always be available for Players or on all devices.

🔺 To make sure you are getting the features available to you check that your Game is up to date. 🔺

---> So, if at the moment, you are missing the Video Ads in your Game stay tuned & keep an eye in the Game to see when it is back.

ℹ️ If you want to win Gold Bars for your Game, you can click HERE & join some cool BW3 Contests!

ℹ️ If you play other King Games, go HERE and see all the Contests going on here in the Community!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2020

Hi and welcome to the community.

Please do the standard troubleshooting tips by Log out, update your game application, restart your device and login again and check if it solves your case. If not Very sorry about this. i think a temporary error as some others also having this issue. But some also claim that it rectified itself. Hopefully it will be alright after some time.

@KimElston

Thanks.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Shazza58 yes please follow the steps that @aijaziqbal has left you. If they don't resolve it it means that you no longer have this feature. It is still at the testing stage so it will get shuffled around to knew sets of players so they can also test it. This happens with any features you may have them for a very long time and some may not have them at all 👍🙂

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Shazza58 As this was becoming an issue with others it has been raised the studio are now aware and are working on a fix as quickly as they can.

We apologise for this temporary fault 👍🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?