๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(ENDED) ๐Ÿ‘‰ Win Gold Bars - What's your Halloween Treat? ๐ŸŽƒ

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
edited November 2020 in Contests

๐Ÿ”ฎ Want to participate? Sign up to our entry form here! ๐Ÿ”ฎ

We'd like to know what is your favourite Halloween Treat!ย 

It can be a candy, a type of food, a costume or a memory.... Anything that you like best about Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ป

๐ŸŽƒ How to participate?

Simply! Comment below๐Ÿ‘‡ and let us know what your favourite Halloween Treat is!

๐Ÿ‘ป What's the prize?

We will pick the 3 best comments who will get the following:

1st place: 20 Gold Bars

2nd place: 15 Gold Bars

3rd place: 10 Gold Bars

๐Ÿ•ท When does the contest end?

You have until the 16th of November at 15:00 CET to participate!

Game Terms and Conditions can be found here

ยซ13456734

Comments

• kaylcee
    kaylcee Posts: 6 Pro Player 👑

My favourite Halloween treat is dressing up my kids. I just love seeing the happiness on their faces when outfits, hair and make-up is all done and they look at themselves in the mirror. Here in Australia it's slowly catching on, but the kids love it and there's no better treat than seeing a bunch of kids smiling, laughing and having fun!!!!

• benswifey08
    benswifey08 Posts: 1 Newbie

Halloween treat would be seeing my nieces and nephews get all dressed up for Halloween! Candy wise would be reese's cups

• jonesy350
    jonesy350 Posts: 1 Newbie

My favourite Halloween treat happened this year (2020). Working in a busy A&E department everyone brought in a treat, so there was a mixture of toffee apples, haribos, lemon drizzle cake and hot chocolate- we all took turns to have a little treat and enjoy everyoneโ€™s generosity. 2020 is one Halloween I wonโ€™t forget ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

• Cathy1966
    Cathy1966 Posts: 1 Newbie

Ive all ways love halloween. My favorite treat was when i was young. My sister and i always found ways to scare trick or treaters. I would dress in all black and kept to the dark, i was an evil cat. While my sister dressed like scare a crow. Our daddy would pick her up and moved her like she was. Kids would come to get candy from my sister , and she would move and scare them down the driveway, and then i would come out of the dark and scare them back to my sister. This would go on the rest of the night. I miss thoses day. Hallaween has been my treat, and my favorite holliday. That was my start and today i love scaring the kids with a hunted house in my garage. I never charged anything it was just great fun for both trick or treaters.every year i would have more people coming. I have a wonderful halloween. Happy Halloween.

• Cobear3
    Cobear3 Posts: 2 Newbie

My favorite Halloween treat/ memory is when my dad made me a robot costume from numerous boxes. It was definately worth the wait of a week it took my dad to make it. Now it's all memories as my dad passed away...

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

My favorite Halloween treat is our annual Pumpkin carving contest! For many years now our kids, grandchildren & extended family gather together to carve pumpkins. Each year we choose a theme, Disney, Superheroes, Cartoon characters or the most popular movie of the year. My husband & I set up tables in our garage & we spend an afternoon carving! My BD is on the 26th so we choose a weekend close to my BD & celebrate once all of the pumpkins have been carved. Our designs have become so creative throughout the years that children & their parents come from other neighborhoods just to see our pumpkins! We are very competitive so on Halloween night the trick or treaters are asked to vote for their favorite Pumpkin. I create an election style post on Facebook & keep the carvers updated as to whose pumpkins are in the lead & to announce the winner! Sadly, due to Covid this year we had to cancel our contest so my husband & I carved Frankenstein & His Bride & I asked my Facebook friends to vote. It was a tie! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager

A warm welcome to the Community New Bees ๐Ÿค—

Thank you for sharing these lovely moments, we can feel the love โค๐Ÿฅฐ

• mickey92
    mickey92 Posts: 36 Level 2

My favorite Halloween treat is the pumpkin & bat shaped Reece cups. Love them!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

My favourite halloween treat is sweet memories.

• shorty2346
    shorty2346 Posts: 1 Newbie

My favorite treat is passing out the candy and watching the children dressed up and having fun.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?