🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🛠 Known issue! Can't send nor receive lives!

Comments

• ntl
    ntl Posts: 7 Level 2

Lost lives and boosters with update. Please fix it and give back my boosters

• woosh
    woosh Posts: 58 Level 2

It’s been over 3 weeks now, can’t send or receive lives and I’ve tried everything possible.

• temptressregna8
    temptressregna8 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited November 2020

I send lives to my friends but I recieve no notifications or lives

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi 🙋‍♀️ @temptressregna8 Unfortunately there is an ongoing issue at the moment but please be assured our team are aware of it and are working hard on getting a fix as soon as possible.

As can see you are new to the community I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi Guys the issue is with the Facebook platform changes but not to worry we are aware and working closely with Facebook for a fix 👍🙂

• mimimii
    mimimii Posts: 42 Level 2

Kim elston

I do not use fb to access bw2 i go thro king.com!!!!

And i carnt recieve or send lives using this platform ...so what is the problem with this been now 4-5 weeks?

• Kryska_Hjulström
    Kryska_Hjulström Posts: 12 Level 2

I can´t send nor recieve lives after the last update BW2 on my mac or ipad ??? and yesterday 30 of my lifes that i had saved disappears also😡😡 i go through FB, this problem has been going on for the last 5 weeks 😡😡😡

• mimimii
    mimimii Posts: 42 Level 2

Kryska

I know its so annoying keep complaining but never get response or get it fixed ! !

• sueblack
    sueblack Posts: 1 Newbie

I cannot make gold bar purchases or receive messages

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community.

In your game under the cogwheel question mark is the help center. Please look there for your problem. Otherwise write under Contact !!

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?