🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(ENDED) 👉 Win Gold Bars - What's your Halloween Treat? 🎃

Comments

• dtami
    dtami Posts: 1 Newbie

My favourite part every year is to see all the kids so excited and acting brave then as soon as there all dressed up every little noise scares them there petrified then once night is over there back to normal lol o and treacle toffee home made

• alacey
    alacey Posts: 3 Newbie

Seeing all the costumes and decorations

• Knocksville
    Knocksville Posts: 1 Newbie

I have always loved Halloween. The best part for me is a toss up between visiting the haunted houses and watching my son have a blast as he dresses up like scary movie people.

• Cricket70
    Cricket70 Posts: 1 Newbie

One of my favorite Halloween memories produces smiles and laughter. My children and I always dressed to compliment one another (3 blind mice and the farmers wife, etc) This particular Halloween, the kids really wanted to be power rangers. So, I end up being the white ranger. Before we left from home, to go trick or treating, we practiced our “Ranger moves”, which consisted of martial arts stances and moves-in slow motion-to give effect for our folks we were visiting. I decided to take them by my work place, as I knew they were handing out treats. We arrive and we all exit the car, that I had parked to the side of the business. I said “All right, let’s do this” and start my “practiced moves” to the door, thinking that my precious angels were right behind me playing their parts. I saw that all of the patrons were looking from the inside out at “us” and laughing. I was thinking “this is great!” I turned my head to see what moves they were doing to product such a great response...Nope. They were all still standing by the car, watching me creep up on my employers place of business. I immediately straightened up and gave them the “Mom look” and the “get over here”. Everyone had a big laugh (at my expense), but now that I look back, it was great fun and even though I was embarrassed by my angels, I loved every minute of it.

• Chms2000
    Chms2000 Posts: 1 Newbie

My favorite Halloween treat is being able to see all of the kids come up to my house to get candy

• ugadawg
    ugadawg Posts: 2 Newbie

Love caramel apples! 🍎

• Amy1284
    Amy1284 Posts: 2 Newbie

My favorite Halloween treat is seeing all my kids, nieces, nephews and their friends dressed up and together. My husband and I love getting to take them all around the neighborhood and watching them all count their candy at the end of the night.

• berrybest1
    berrybest1 Posts: 16 Level 2

I know some people can't stand these, but my favorite treat is candy corns (especially the chocolate ones)! My birthday is right before Halloween, so growing up the theme was always Halloween! My least favorite treat became orange and black iced b-day cake because black icing tastes HORRIBLE! 😝🤭

• stina36
    stina36 Posts: 1 Newbie

The best treat for Halloween is reese's, popcorn and scary movies

• oceanrush92
    oceanrush92 Posts: 1 Newbie

My favorite Halloween memory was taking my 4 yr old twins out in a heavy wet snow. Carrying umbrellas, hot chocolate and I was freezing. Trying to stop my daughter running to next house for more candy while her brother was at previous house still petting the dog. He didn't say trick or treat. Every house was, "Do you have a dog? Can I see them?" So sweet!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?