๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(ENDED) ๐Ÿ‘‰ Win Gold Bars - What's your Halloween Treat? ๐ŸŽƒ

Options

Comments

• Urmi_Islam
    Urmi_Islam Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My favourite treat is snickers and Reese cups

• JForshee83
    JForshee83 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My favorite treat is decorating and dressing up my kids for trick or treating! Seeing any holiday through their eyes is the best!!

• Shwh67
    Shwh67 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My favorite treat is candy corn and the Halloween costumes.

• bryteyes44
    bryteyes44 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

THIS year, my favorite Halloween treat is my newborn grandson! I just turned 60 yesterday and thought I would never have any grandchildren since my 33 year old and his wife do not want children and my daughter and her wife were having trouble doing IUIs. One finally took and I have the sweetest present of all! My sister whose daughter cannot conceive has become Auntie Grandma to little Bellamy also (gotta love that name too!)

• betternetter
    betternetter Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat is when it's over.

The kids are happy, the decorations are done and we move forward to the rest of the year. Especially this year. This year has been Halloween since March.

• rocky1997
    rocky1997 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Anything chocolate, and candy corn, we love watching the kids get excited when they get what they want in their pumpkins and the cute costumes

• Melansongirl
    Melansongirl Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Being able to go out with a bunch of kids and not have to be scared of something happening to us. The 70's were great!

• mommy2starcloud
    mommy2starcloud Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat is a memory a few years ago when my daughter was only 2. Her all time favorite Disney character is Minnie Mouse and that year the mall had Minnie Mouse there passing out candy and greeting the children. I had no idea she would be there. As we were walking through the mall my daughter spotted her from what seemed like a mile away and she took off running. I took her by the hand and we waited in the extremely long line so she could meet her favorite character. The look on her face was priceless and it was definitely worth every second we had to wait in that line.

• JodiC
    JodiC Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat is seeing all the costumes and decorations and mostly the wonder on children's faces!

• casperunicorn69
    casperunicorn69 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My best Halloween was this year when we did a haunted house and all my grandkids came and had to find Halloween candy they had so much fun they were laughing a lot and were happy with their finds. Then we had pizza and listened to Halloween music and the kids costumes were so cute. This is my favourite Halloween treat.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?