๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bobblemania ๐Ÿ˜€

Options
skv63
skv63 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have played BubbleWitch2 for some years now, and I love it.

I have just signed in for the community. Looking forward to be a part of it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,623 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ@skv63 I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour ๐Ÿ‘ซ We will start with theย discussion areaย ๐Ÿ“ƒ Then why not selectย your game forumย ๐Ÿ•นwhere you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straightย HEREย ๐Ÿคนโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคนโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Finallyย hereย andย hereย will tell you everything about moving around the community ๐Ÿ‘€

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™‚

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?