🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🛠 Known issue! Can't send nor receive lives!

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,867 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited November 2020

Hi guys please read through your threads that way you will see the explanation for your issue.

If you cant then ask a new question and we it will be our pleasure to help you. I will just re copy and paste the information for you here 👍🙂

Facebook recently made a change to its platform, and this means that you might experience issues with challenges and when sending or receiving lives.

We’d like you to know that we are aware of this issue, and we’re working to fix it as quickly as possible for BW3 and BW2

Please rest assured that these fixes will arrive in future versions of our games.

Also BW3 and BW2 independently from face book have the same issue that our studio are aware of and are independently working on this but it is a bit more complex than originally thought so unfortunately we don't have a fix date for you right now.

It is a difficult time for our players right now and we apologise whole heartedly 💓 That's why we will realy appreciate your patience whilst we work as quickly as possible to clear these issues 👍

• mimimii
    mimimii Posts: 42 Level 2

Kim elston

Re yr reply yes yr on about facebook bit i dont use the facebook platform so can you explain why when i log in through king.com on my ipaf i am still not recievinh or send lives.

My query is nothing to do with facebook and yr update !! !!! ????

• Woody
    Woody Posts: 128 Level 3

@KimElston My problem has nothing to do with facebook. It's on my Android mobile.

All my messages/lives have vanished.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @mimimii Sorry I hadn't included the full information thank you for pointing that out. I have now updated my response 🙂

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 514 Level 3

There is no question mark on the game on Facebook or the King one. I did find the help center and filled everything out.

Pearl

• mils_28
    mils_28 Posts: 0 Newbie

I know I have messages. What happened to them?

• cruexx
    cruexx Posts: 1 Newbie

I have 50+ messages which are showing on my phone (android) but not showing on my iPad is ther a problem?

• cruexx
    cruexx Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2020

I have 50+ messages on the phone app (android) but none are showing on the apple app , my levels have synced so what has happened to the messages?

• blinda412
    blinda412 Posts: 18 Level 2

Have you downloaded the Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple .. Let me know if this helps at all.😺😺 Go to Support . Apple . Com forward slash en-us forward slash HT201196 Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ..sorry I can't post links yet!☹️.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @cruexx

Sorry you are having issues with your apple apps @blinda412 has given you the best advice to follow hopefully apple will be able to assist you.

Thank you @blinda412 for taking the time to help this player

I would also like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?