🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🛠 Known issue! Can't send nor receive lives!

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,857 Bubble Witch Moderator

LATEST UPDATE

Recently, we have received reports that some players are having issues when trying to send and receive lives from friends in Bubble Witch Saga.

Please rest assured that we are hard at work trying to find the source of this issue. We'll get a fix in place as soon as we are able to and functionality will return to normal.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. Please be sure to look out for updates to the game and install those updates when they become available.

In addition we are also aware of none Facebook related issues like crashing freezing and messages not appearing all these are complex issues and no fix date can be given.

We know its not the update you wanted to here and we are sorry for this and once again we thank you for your patience 🌟

• PrettyBubbles

MOST RECENT UPDATE AS PROMISED

Recently, we have received reports that some players are having issues when trying to send and receive lives from friends in Bubble Witch Saga.

Please rest assured that we are hard at work trying to find the source of this issue. We'll get a fix in place as soon as we are able to and functionality will return to normal.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. Please be sure to look out for updates to the game and install those updates when they become available.

PLEASE NOTE If you are playing BW2 you need to no longer be using Facebook and you can only play on a mobile device

However we are also aware of none Facebook related issues in both BW2 and BW3 like crashing freezing and messages not appearing all these are complex issues and no fix date can be given.

We know its not the update you wanted to here and we are sorry for this and once again we thank you for your patience 👍

• kelsesser
    kelsesser Posts: 0 Newbie

I only have 4 friends on my list now and all my messages/lives given are are empty. How do I get them back?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited November 2020

Hi @kelsesser, welcome to the Community!

1. Millions of Game messages are being sent every day across the Games all around the world. Some may get stuck in the system & arrive with a delay, not reach certain devices or platforms or not arrive at all. It’s always worth resending the request or Life, hopefully it will get through eventually & reach your Game.
    2. Facebook recently made a change to its platform & this means that you might experience issues when sending/receiving Lives and/or messages from Friends. King is aware of this issue & is working to fix it as quickly as possible.
      • You can also take a look at this Thread HERE with some more info on this matter.

🔻Extra Tips 🔻

• If you have your Game connected through Facebook, make sure that it has access to your Facebook Friends List. This permission will automatically expire from time to time & if the Game doesn't have such access all Lives will remain blocked (go Here for more help & info on this).
    • If you play on a Mobile device, make sure that your Game is updated to its latest version (here are a couple of guides on how to keep your Apps updated on Android & iOS).

Cc. @PrettyBubbles

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @kelsesser We are aware of these issues below is the update posted in the discussions already opened regarding these issues

MOST RECENT UPDATE AS PROMISED

PLEASE NOTE If you are playing BW2 you need to no longer be using Facebook and you can only play on a mobile device

However we are also aware of none Facebook related issues in both BW2 and BW3 like crashing freezing and messages not appearing all these are complex issues and no fix date can be given.

We know its not the update you wanted to here and we are sorry for this and once again we thank you for your patience 👍

• ShayShay89
    ShayShay89 Posts: 5 Level 2

How do I get friends

• PrettyBubbles

@ShayShay89 Welcome. If you play through Facebook you can add your personal friends if you play through king you friends will be randomly chosen

As I can see you are new I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• mimimii
    mimimii Posts: 42 Level 2

@PrettyBubbles

I play on iPad bw2 through king.com

you say friends will be added randomly...when will this be fixed as I have not been receiving lives for weeks now??

so annoying

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?