🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Extra lives not given but gold bars taken, also boosters dissapeared

Trish_Jones-2
Trish_Jones-2 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited November 2020 in Support

I bought extra lives a couple of days ago gold bars taken but no lives given yesterday I bought a rainbow bubble gold bars taken but no

rainbow bubble I had a fire bubble and magic wands in my boosters now they have gone also. What is going on, I never had all these

problems the 3 years been playing this game. I will not be buying gold bars until this is fixed, and I have what is lost reinstated

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,157 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Trish_Jones-2 We are currently experiencing ongoing issue on bws2 and bws3. But if you are purchasing items through the king store then you need to select contact us at the bottom of this page as your account can be checked for purchases not received and you will be re reimbursed.

If you make purchases through another provider then you will need to contact them directly

As I can see you are new Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• Trish_Jones-2
    Trish_Jones-2 Posts: 5 Level 2

I think it is ok now I am happy with the outcome

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,157 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Trish_Jones-2 Thanks for the update.

I am glad you are happy with your outcome👍

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🙂🤹‍♀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?