🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Waiting on game fix

Options
Bethh60
Bethh60 Posts: 19 Level 2
edited November 2020 in Support

I’ve been waiting 2+ weeks on a fix for BubbleWitch2. I’ve lost 50++++ lives, my bonuses and my very extensive non-friends friends list. It’s soooo frustrating to only be able to play 5 lives then wait such a long time to be able to play again. I’m slowly getting tired of even playing anymore. I went back to playing the 1st BubbleWitch and discovered I lost everything on it on my mobile but it’s all good on my IPad. Tried syncing several times but no go. So frustrated with the BubbleWitch games. They’re fun and challenging games when there’s no issues but just so frustrated, irritated, tired on waiting on a fix.

Comments

• Bromley
    Bromley Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Is there going to be a game fix for the annoying purple box saying "Magic in progress" box that is now appearing at the end of the game when we fail

So frustrating

• jfd
    jfd Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Agree. Hope they fix it soon. To annoying and frustrating to play like this.

• padshaw
    padshaw Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m so angry that after years of playing, I’ve lost all my friends and 50 +++++ lives that I worked hard for. Like Bethh60 above, I’m frustrated at having to wait so long to play after my 5 lives are up. I have one “friend” who I don’t seem to get any lives from. When is this going to be fixed? It’s been an issue for weeks for many people. Really disappointed 😡

• jade2054
    jade2054 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Having the same issues that everyone here is experiencing. We need the game to be fixed

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,546 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi guys sorry for your wait but a fix Is being worked on its just more complex than originally thought

We will update you as soon as we know anything 👍

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi 🙋‍♀️ I would like to say A very warm welcome to our new bees into our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• Bromley
    Bromley Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for finally acknowledging there is a problem with the game and we will all patiently await a fix to be sorted ASAP so we can get back to playing our favourite game .....fingers crossed

• Bethh60
    Bethh60 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Well everyone it seems I have gotten my non friends friends list back! I haven’t received any of my 50+++++++ lives or my boosters back yet. But I’m hopeful now since receiving my friends list back. Praying they’re all playing and will send me some extra lives. Anyone else receive a fix yet? GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Bethh60 thanks for your feedback I am sure as more updates are rolled out everyone will find there issues will be resolved

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍🙂

• padshaw
    padshaw Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Happy to say I’ve got my friends and my lives back. Thanks for the fix 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?