🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Can't connect to server

MaryGeer
MaryGeer Posts: 12 Level 2

I got a new phone on 10/29 and loaded all my games without a problem. However since then BW3 has not connected to the server. It has me starting over at level one. I have lost all progress in the game. I wrote in the beginning of November and didn't get any help. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still nothing. I am able to connect in BW2. I have lost over 30 days of lives, bonus, etc. Please help or I will delete the game

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,108 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited December 2020

Hi @MaryGeer, when you moved everything to your new phone, I do hope it was backed up. Since you stated you uninstalled then reinstalled, you would have had the most recent updates.

If you are trying to sign in using FB, that could also be a problem. Try signing in using your King account and see if that works. Sign out, then sign back in. If it shows you are on level 1, turn off your phone then turn it back on. Hopefully that will work. Please let us know if you got in. We need to get you back in the game. 👻

• johamilton

@MaryGeer, since you are new, would like to Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community. 😊

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  💐

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  🌼

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They, then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 👻

• MaryGeer

Still no luck. I can't even get to my profile, I get message that I'm not connected to server. Next to blue bar that say connection is a white swirl, just goi g around and round as if trying to connect to something.

• johamilton

Thanks for the reply @MaryGeer, can you give us a bit more info. What platform are you using to sign in with? Have you tried changing your password? Then signing back in? Why I am saying this, is we had another member say that worked. Fingers crossed!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,203 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @MaryGeer Welcome just to add if you have dropped levels in order to rechieve them you must first play one level then log out and restart your device this will as long as your game was saved bring you back to your level you will have lost your any boosters as they are saved to your device not your game so you will be starting as new but your levels can be sorted if you still have no success please send your game ID and what level you was on and we can try to restore them manually 👍

• MaryGeer

I still cannot connect to my Profile because my game is not connecting to your server. I cannot log out. I do not get that option any where I have looked. This is so frustrating.

• MaryGeer

I have played one level in the new game, I don't remember what level I was on when my phone broke but had upgraded my garden many times.

• MaryGeer

I am up to level 14 in new game, when I die have no connection to revive and continue or buy from store. Still no access to my profile to log out.

• johamilton
    edited December 2020

HI @MaryGeer, so sorry you are having these problems. If you will get your ID for @PrettyBubbles, she will see this in the morning. I understand you cannot get into your profile in BWS3, but you said BWS2 is running fine. So if you will, please go into BWS2 and get your ID there.

Select Profile or Connect. (this depends if you are connected or not). 

Double-tap on the King logo and voilà, the logo should disappear and reveal your User ID.

That is the number she is looking for.

• MaryGeer
    edited December 2020

Ok I logged out and back in on BWS2. My name is Mary E. Janes Geer (my Facebook name) my email is **Edit by CM: removed personal info.** when I hit the profile button it tells me there is no connection. I am using a Samsung S10 android phone. User ID 1104356378

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?