🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch 3 Saga will not connect to internet on any of my devices.

dlbee
dlbee Posts: 9 Level 2

I've forced stop. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Won't even open on my Kindle Fire and won't connect on my android phone. It's been about a week now. What can I do to fix this?

Best Answer

• lilikoikisses
    lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3
    Answer ✓

@dlbee

Hi and welcome to the Community!

It seems today like there are some issues happening in every game with connectivity and glitches. The King Team has been informed and I’m sure they are trying to fix it as soon as they can.

I’m sorry I don’t have more details for you, but hang in there! I’m sure the Community Managers will update us with any information or fixes as soon as they can!

Answers

• lilikoikisses
    lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3
    Answer ✓

@dlbee

Hi and welcome to the Community!

It seems today like there are some issues happening in every game with connectivity and glitches. The King Team has been informed and I’m sure they are trying to fix it as soon as they can.

I’m sorry I don’t have more details for you, but hang in there! I’m sure the Community Managers will update us with any information or fixes as soon as they can!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@dlbee Hi and welcome, can you post a screenshot of any error messages you are receiving as this will help some one to advise you

• dlbee

There aren't any error messages. Now it won't even load. Before I just go the not connected message.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,110 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @dlbee, can you please tell me what platform you are trying to connect thru? Is it thru Facebook? If so, you do need download the app thru Microsoft store or the Google. Then sign in using your King log on. See if that works. Please let us know.

• dlbee

Hi johamilton,

I'm trying to use on my Samsung Galaxy 8 phone. Will open but not connect to internet. Trying to use on my Kindle Fire. Will download but not open at all. I've deleted both several times and reloaded. Nothing. The other King games are playing well. Just not this one.

Thanks for your help !!

Merry Christmas Happy Holidays

dlbee

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,110 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @dlbee, hope you had a nice holiday. So you are not using the FB gameroom or signing in with your FB login? On the Samsung, I am presuming that you downloaded their app thru the phone, but how are you logging in. And how about the Kindle. Sorry to ask even more questions, but not knowing what platform you are trying to use, we cannot help. Was the game working before, but just stopped loading?

Check for latest updates for both your device & your Game App - Update them accordingly. Make sure that you have enough free memory on your device (we normally recommend having at least 2GB free).

Please let me know, and if you cannot get back on lets call in @PrettyBubbles and see if just maybe, there is something going on that I am not aware of.

• dlbee

Hi Jo,

It was working fine then stopped connecting. I installed it on my phone after I tried to problem solve it on the Kindle. It installed on both phone and Kindle but won't connect on the phone and won't open on the Kindle. Yes, I was playing a long really well then it just stopped working. I'm pretty far in so don't want to lose my progress, that's why I tried adding it on my phone to make sure I was saved ok. I've done all the tricks I know to no avail on either device. I've reset, restarted, downloaded updates, deleted and reinstalled, Wi-Fi, honestly I've lost track of everything I've tried. Thank you very much for your help.

dlbee

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @dlbee When moving to a new device, you need to make sure you follow these steps in order for it to be successful

Go into your game on the original device you was playing on by the sounds of it it was your kindle as you only mentioned this is the first time your trying a mobile. Next make sure your progress is backed up then connect to Facebook or king. Stay connected then install the game on your mobile open the game and connect it to either Facebook or king whichever one you are connected with on your kindle

As long as you followed this process then all your game progress and Gold Bars should be transferred to your new device!

This way you are synchronizing your progress with our game servers. Therefore, your progress and gold bars will be easily transferred in between all

Currently there are no known issues so it has to be to do with your devices.

If all the steps have been followed then another tip is to try changing your password

Let me know how you get on 🙂👍

• dlbee

Hi,

Thanks for the help. But it doesn't work if I can't get connected. I know how to log in and save games. On the Kindle the game won't even open and on the phone if won't let me connect either through Wi-Fi or using data. I was able to get on with my laptop, but that's not where I want to play it. My games are saved. I believe that you're correct and it is my devices. I just don't know where to go from here.

Thanks so much

• Frecko
    Frecko Posts: 43 Level 2

Hi,now I'm on level 3200.After days of playing Trickis I did not get any rewards. So much trouble for nothing😢😢😢😢😢

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?