🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why can't I start my game on Facebook?

Options
LyanneGames
LyanneGames Posts: 37 Level 2

My game on Facebook can get to the starting screen, but once I click Play, the game just won't start. How can I fix this?

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @LyanneGames, so sorry you are having a problem, but sadly to say you cannot play games on FB any longer. There has been some changes with all the games using FB. Now that Adobe Flash is ending this year, there are no more updates thru FB for the game. You will have to download the game thru the Microsoft store. To get the latest version of the Game, go to the Microsoft Store HERE. You can sign in using your King account login. That should get you up and running. Please let us know you in the game and having fun! 👻

I see you are new and Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community.

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  👑

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* For all Bubble Witch Saga 3 players, you can head straight HERE 👻

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They, then will be notified. Have a Bubblific day. 🎄

• LyanneGames
    LyanneGames Posts: 37 Level 2
    edited December 2020
    Options

I knew about Adobe, just didn't know that these games were affected too. I just downloaded it on the Microsoft Store, I'll go try that now. Thanks!

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?