🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I can't connect with Facebook

mpamela21
mpamela21 Posts: 13 Level 2
edited December 2020 in Support

A few days ago, I changed my FB password and since then I can't enter my account on the PC game, so my progress won't be saved.

Could you give me any tips to play?

Thank you.

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@mpamela21 Hi, you need to go to king.com/games on PC

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon top right of screen
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,115 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @mpamela21, sorry you are having a problem. Are you playing BWS2 or BWS3? Are you trying to play in the FB game room? Why don't you try signing in with your King account.

I see you are new so I would like to give you a warm Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community.

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  👑

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  👻

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They, then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 

• mpamela21
    edited December 2020

I'm trying to play BWS3 on Windows. If I register with my King account, will the progress be saved too?

I appreciate your quick guide but I'm not new. I registered a long time ago, but I don't use the community very often.

• johamilton

Hi @mpamela21, well glad to see to you here in the Community!

While playing on Windows, you do need to have Windows 10. But answering you question regarding going from FB to King, here is a suggestion for you to follow:

Click on the ‘Settings’ icon

Select ‘Account’

You will be prompted to confirm your password

Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information

Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Let me know if this works for you 😊👻

• mpamela21

I play on Windows 10 and I tried to do what you recommended to me, but I couldn't find those options... I logged in with my King account, but I only got these options (sorry it's in Spanish).

I've tried to search for what you said, but I couldn't find it.

• johamilton

HI @mpamela21,, just sign in using you King account log in and see if you can connect that way.

• mpamela21

As I said, I could log in with the King account, but I couldn't accomplish the rest of the steps.

• johamilton

HI @mpamela21, I saw that you could log in, but did not realize you could connect which was the original problem. Sorry for the confusion. I am tagging @PrettyBubbles to come in and help out on your syncing problem. She is in another time zone then I, but will see that I have tagged her when she signs on. Hopefully we can get you all straightened out and back to playing. Thank you for your patience.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @mpamela21 It seems that all was fine up until you changed your Facebook book password is that correct?

If so have you matched your new password with windows 10, King and your Microsoft account?

You also say you can log in with your king account

You also ask if you register with your king account will your progress be saved it will if you have already have it saved

I can understand @johamilton asking further questions as it is a bit confusing as to what you are trying to do.

Have you tried this process I presume you have

To find Sync settings, select the Start , then select Settings  > Accounts  > Sync your settings .

Let me know your response to the above that way I can scale it down to help you further 👍⭐

• mpamela21

Yes, everything was fine until I changed my FB password. I was logged in with that account in different places, but the only that gave me problems was BWS3 app for Windows. The thing is that every time I press the button to connect with Facebook, it fades for a second but nothing else happens.

I've tried several times to find Sync settings but I can't find all what you say. I've entered settings and this is the screen I get:

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@mpamela21 Hi, you need to go to king.com/games on PC

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon top right of screen
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?