🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Are others still having the “No Internet Connection” issue?

Bookster
Bookster Posts: 356 Level 3

Hi, I left a comment at someone else’s thread on the same subject but then I saw that it had been “answered” so I didn’t know if replies still got read there?

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I’m having the “no internet connection” problem with BubbleWitch3. When I go into the game I can play it but I can’t access certain things like the Tree where you pick a task to complete and win boosters and also the team thing where you work with a team of four other people to advance in the game. I can’t get into my profile either. Every time I try I see the “no internet connection” message. I tried swiping out of the game completely and going back in. Still nothing. I turned my IPhone off and back on, still says no internet connection. I just checked my other King games and most are having this same problem. I had to uninstall and reinstall nearly all of them which solved the problem except with Alphabetty - that one still won’t work.

I am very reluctant to uninstall and reinstall BubbleWitch3 as I have a lot of boosters saved up and don’t want to lose them. I hope they can fix this soon. 🙁

My game user ID: 2914764791

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @Bookster, thanks for letting us know about this!

We know the studio is aware of this issue and they are currently investigating this along with Facebook but looks like this will take some time.

Reinstalling the game app is what our Player Support Team is suggesting and yes, you most likely lose the boosters that you currently have.

I'm afraid we can only replace boosters that got purchased and not the free ones and if this is the case, you can contact Player Support here: https://soporto.king.com/support 

If you do try reinstalling the game app, let us know how it goes so we can report back to the studio and also help others 😉

We're genuinely sorry for the trouble caused 😕

Answers

• Woody
    Woody Posts: 128 Level 3

I haven't been able to connect for 2 days now. Is there a problem? Internet is ok including BW2.

Using Android.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Woody, so sorry you are having this problem. What are you trying to connect thru? Is it Facebook or King? If you are trying to log in with Facebook, try using your King account. If you will please, turn your phone off, then turn back on and see if it will connect.

Check for latest updates on your device & your Game App - Update them accordingly. Make sure that you have enough free memory on your device (we normally recommend having at least 2GB free).

Let us know if you connect 😀

• Woody

Hi

I've tried everything you have suggested a few times but the game still won't connect to the internet.

I'm using the app on Android.

• johamilton

Thanks for the response @Woody, have you tried an uninstall / Install of the game? But I want to warn you that you will loose all boosters that you have won. Anything purchased will still be there as long as you have everything updated and saved.

If you will, please give us you ID#. If you do not know how to find it, select profile from the menu, then at the top of the next page select the king icon this will reveal your ID. I am tagging @PrettyBubbles so she can pass along your info, once we get it, so they can take a look at your game.

Once we get your ID, please have patience, it does take time to look into this

• Woody

I haven't done an uninstall/install for the very reason you have mentioned.

My Id is 6039676118 (taken from BW2 as I can't access it in BW3 I assume it's the same)

• johamilton

Yes @Woody it is the same. @PrettyBubbles will not see this until tomorrow morning due to the time difference. Again, please be patient and sorry you are having this problem 👻

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,871 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi 🙋‍♀️ @Woody Since the recent update we are having various issues that I have already raised.

Your patience is appreciated as fixes do take time and in some instances we have to wait until the next update that will incorporate a fix. 👍🙂

• Woody

Hi @PrettyBubbles Any news on when this is going to be fixed as i still have no internet connection.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,871 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Woody I am sorry to say I don't have a recent update for you the issue is now across all our games so there is a lot of work to do. Let's hope the studio can update us in the week.

I will of course pass anything on as soon as here anything 👍⭐

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 356 Level 3
    edited January 2021

Hi @PrettyBubbles, @Woody and everyone, just stopping in to say that I’m having the same problem too with BubbleWitch3. When I go into the game I can play it but I can’t access certain things like the Tree where you pick a task to complete and win boosters and also the team thing where you work with a team of four other people to advance in the game. I can’t get into my profile either. Every time I try I see the “no internet connection” message. I tried swiping out of the game completely and going back in. Still nothing. I turned my IPhone off and back on, still says no internet connection. I haven’t noticed this happening on any other King games yet, just this one. (ETA: I was wrong-I just checked and all my King games are having this problem 🙁)

I am very reluctant to uninstall and reinstall this game as I have a lot of boosters saved up and don’t want to lose them. I hope they can fix this soon. At least I know it’s not just me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?