🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 112 issue.

Howard74
Howard74 Posts: 4 Newbie

I am on level 112 and i got part of it and then I get a screen that says the magic begins and it goes spiraling /circleing and is like it is stuck there. If I go out it goes to the beginning of the level again. Playing trickies game . Can you tell me what to do?

e-mail is hatfield701@mediacombb.net thanks

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,158 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Howard74, I am a bit confused as to what you are saying. If you are playing Tricksies Party, it gives you levels to play that you have to complete and you are paying with friends. But yet you are saying you are playing level 112. I played both in Tricksies and Level 112 and I did not get a screen like that. Could you maybe have gotten the Magic Hat with all the swirling around?

Can you please go in and play level 112 and take a picture of that. I am presuming this happens every time you play that level and have to start over.

I see you are new to the Community, so would like to Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community.

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  👑

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* For all Bubble Witch Saga 3 players, you can head straight HERE 👻

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

• Howard74
    Howard74 Posts: 4 Newbie

I am playing Tricksies Party on Level 112. I do something and I get Stella with a circle of light that appears to me to be an internet thing and It says the Magic in Progress and it is like is loading but it is not and it is just stuck. I have no idea how to take a pic and send it. It is not the magic hat have gotten that several times.

Also why do the candies I get keep going to another player? I hope you can suggest an answer. Thanks

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,158 Bubble Witch Moderator

Thanks for the reply @Howard74, I thought Magic in Progress happened when you purchase something.

Have you tried signing out and then signing back in...I am not talking about deleting the app. Please DO NOT delete the app. Just signing out and signing back in. Maybe it is just a blip and it will correct itself.

I am also tagging out wonderful @PrettyBubbles to help us out. I am still a bit confused on playing Level 112 in Tricksies because that is 2 different things.

Here is a little information on playing Tricksies:

What do I need to do?

There are different steps to the event:

• Burst bubbles to collect the candies.
    • Give the candies to the Tricksies and make them happy.
    • Open the chests and win handy prizes!

When you complete the first part and collect candies for the first Tricksie, you'll automatically be grouped together with other players to form a team. This will help you reach the higher target of candies much easier! Continue to play along with your team and your combined collected candies will open the chests when you reach the required amounts.

You can also gift candies to your teammates, and they can send some to you. These candies will not be added to your total, but will be placed on the next level you play, replacing random color bubbles. This allows you to collect more candies in that level.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,267 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Howard74 I am with @johamilton are you having issues with your level or tricksies they are separate issues

With the candies also being rewarded to your team is due to if you pass a level you will be rewarded your candies then candies your team collected without completing a level are then rewarded back to them the same the other way round they will give you back any candies you lost by not completing a level 👍

Please also try the tip passed on to you and then clarify your exact issue 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?