🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Any way to get back game progress?

gumshoe242
gumshoe242 Posts: 8 Level 2

I replaced my hard drive and didn't have my game progress saved. Is there any way to get it back?

Best Answer

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited January 2021

Hi @gumshoe242, so sorry for your problem. It sounds like you are playing on a PC/laptop. A couple questions, if you don't mind. What platform are you playing on? Was it thru FB, King, app thru Microsoft store or Google store? By any chance did you also have it on your phone?

You might be lucky and your progress may have been stored automatically. If you will, please play a level first then close your game. Go out of the game then come back in and see if your progress has returned.

If this does not work, please answer the questions above and we will also need your user game ID and what level you were on. If you do not know where to find that, please let me know and I will guide you there.

I will wait to receive your tag 😉 👻

• gumshoe242
    edited January 2021

@johamilton I'm playing on a PC running Windows 10, and I downloaded the game through the Microsoft Store. My game ID... would that be the name of my player? It was Max.

• lilikoikisses
    lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3

Hi @gumshoe242

Your Game ID is a number that is automatically assigned your game, this helps the support teams to help the correct individual since there are lot of players!

I generally use my phone, but I think the process is essentially the same for a computer...

1) open the game

2) once the first screen has loaded, there should be an orange circular icon with 3 lines/dots

3) choose the profile option (or connect first if you aren’t already)

4) once in your profile, click on the king logo at the top of the screen and it should change I your game ID photo below...

I hope that helps, I hope you are able to recover your progress!

Once you locate it, @johamilton will have to help you as our awesome Game Expert!

• johamilton
    edited January 2021

HI @gumshoe242, did you try this👇️

You might be lucky and your progress may have been saved automatically. If you will, please play a level first then close your game. Go out of the game then come back in and see if your progress has returned.

Did it go back to level 1, or did it go back to the level it was last saved? And how are you signing in...thru FB or King?

Sorry for all the questions, but since we cannot see what you are seeing, we need to have all these answers to help you out.

• gumshoe242

@johamilton I downloaded the app through the Microsoft Store, so I open that. Unfortunately, I didn't login to either Facebook or King to save my progress. I've closed and re-opened the game , but my previous progress hasn't returned. I'm currently on level 5 or 6, but I was around level 2800, or so. I remember contacting King about not having anymore levels to play after 2550, and I believe it took about 3 weeks to resolve that one.

My current player ID is 12204801106. I have no idea what it was previously, sorry. I've tried logging onto the game using this King account, but that doesn't work.

• johamilton
    edited January 2021

Hi @gumshoe242, thank you for all your information and thanks for trying things out. Sorry it did not work. I am going to tag our @PrettyBubbles and @QueenB , so we can get further help for you and hopefully get you back to where you are supposed to be. They will see your ID # and look into it. They are in a different time zone then I, so they will not see it until tomorrow morning. Please bear with us, while this is looked into.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @gumshoe242 I will pass on your game ID and request a manual restore

Please be a little patient as we are currently very busy catching up from the holidays but hopefully it can be soon. I will see what I can do 👍🙂

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓

@gumshoe242 I sent you an inbox message confirming your levels have been manually re instated as I have not had a reply I wanted to check with you that have come through 👍

• gumshoe242

@PrettyBubbles I checked yesterday and they hadn't been, but my levels are there now.

Thank you so much!

• PrettyBubbles

That's great @gumshoe242 and you are very welcome

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ⭐🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?