🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing league points

mpamela21
mpamela21 Posts: 13 Level 2

Hi.

I started playing today and many of the points I achieved for passing levels and an episode gone missing. I got the screen with the number of the points earned every time I passed a level and the episode bu they aren't in the total of my rank. Could you help me?

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,166 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited January 2021

Hi @mpamela21, I am sorry you are not gaining the levels won on the League. But I do not know what you mean by having an episode missing. Does that mean you finished an episode and you did not get credit for it. Or a complete episode is missing on your map? Could it be possible that your time ran out on the particular League?

If you will please sign out of your game, then sign back on. See if the the numbers has changed. Also, are you sure you are connected to whatever platform you are signed into, or are you by any chance playing off line? Also remember, it does have to be new levels, not levels already played.

• mpamela21
    mpamela21 Posts: 13 Level 2

Let's see if I can explain the situation this time.

Yesterday, I received the prize for the previous League when it finished. Later, I started the new League event playing level 1998 and quitted after level 2004. I didn't close the game during that time and only got 10 points on the League, even though every time I passed a new level (and when I finished the episode) I got the message with the points achieved.

I also tried to log out and log in and nothing changed.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,166 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @mpamela21, thanks for the explanation. Glad you did try the log out and back in and was hoping that would work. There really is nothing we can do to help you, it sounds like it is glitch. I play the Leagues and just checked mine and it is doing fine. I play every night and knew last night was ok, but just wanted to double check for you.

Hope, it gets back on track for you today, and it was just a one time thing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?