🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi 😃👋

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi 🙋‍♀️ @DeannaKgoswick Welcome you meet lots of friends as you start to join in our discussions

As you are new to the community Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• SavingGrace
    SavingGrace Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Hey there! I just started playing BW3 less than a week ago and I'm up to level 301. I'm so addicted is not funny! I do have one problem, though, only one of the other 4 on my Magic Ritual team participates and she's only added about 30 of the 340 points during the last 3 sessions! It won't let me change my team, either.

God bless!

• wildkotey78
    wildkotey78 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi I'm new here my names sheryl

• wildkotey78
    wildkotey78 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm looking to make new friends

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @wildkotey78 and a warm Welcome to the Community. So nice to see you here. You can make lots of friends here in the Community. Start out by getting involved with the discussions and games. Also you can find some contests that you will have a chance to win some gold and badges. Let me give you a quick tour around the community.

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  👑

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* For all Bubble Witch Saga 3 players, you can head straight HERE 👻

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  🌸

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They, then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking! We are around to help you out 😉

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @wildkotey78, I just responded to your other comment. Please take a look. Again welcome 😀

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @SavingGrace 🙋‍♀️ Welcome

Thanks for stopping by

Unfortunately you can't change your team as its randomly selected by king but hey a better chance of you winning now👍

As you are new to the community Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• PrettyBubbles
    edited January 2021
    Options

EDITED BY prettybubbles

• Taratobin1980
    Taratobin1980 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi :) my name is Tara, I'm a mom of 6 ranging from 21 to 2 years old. I dont get to play alot of games but my favorite of all time would be Bubble Witch Saga 3. Ive played them all but that one is by far my favorite one :)

Ive played it for years but only just found out about the community :)

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Taratobin1980 Welcome we are glad you found our friendly community

Yes you sound a very busy bee thanks for finding the time to drop by

Have a scroll up and see if my welcome message will help you settle in

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ⭐🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?