🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🔮 Join Stella's question time 🔮

PrettyBubbles
PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,848 Bubble Witch Moderator

Want to participate, but no account, then register here in 2 minutes

Hi bubbleicious fans 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️ Stella has produced some question and would love to gather your answers so @Elsa can head over to the kingdom and file them in her thoughts library 📚

She has decided to ask your expert @johamilton to start you off

How long have you been playing this game?

I have been playing Bubble Witch Saga 3 for about a 1 1/2 years now.  

What attracted you most to this game? 

I was a long time player of the original Bubble Witch Saga and had completed all levels with 3 stars. So I started searching for some more fun and something that gave me a challenge. I took a look at the other Bubble Witch games and Bubble Witch Saga 3 gave me the challenge that I was looking for.

What's your best memory involving this game? 

The best memory is when I was stuck on a level (can't remember which one) for 2 weeks. I was sitting on the couch playing and all of a sudden everything fell from the ceiling. I actually got up and jumped up and down. And I even got 3 stars out of it! That was a Win Win situation!

If you could change anything about the game what would it be? 

I would say when playing team challenges, for instance Wake up the Tree, it seems that so many people do not play but yet are signed up. Usually you get two players out of three that finish the challenge. 

How are you enjoying the Bubble Witch 3 Saga community? 

The Community is probably one of the best forums I have been in. There are so many helpful and fun people that I have met. It was also really nice to find some friends that I knew from the original Bubble Witch Saga.  

Do you have anything else that you'd like to share about the game or community? 

Well, I think the game is awesome.  I, myself, would like to work on building the Bubble Witch Saga 3 forum to make it more of a fun place and bring in more players. I do have to say that the addition of The Witches and Royal Path is great! Well done. As far as the Community goes, I cannot think of anything. I have made so many new friends and have received much needed help and guidance from others. Hope I can give back as much as I have received. I have to give a big Thanks to the Community itself.  👻

Thank you Jo for taking the time to join my question time.

Now can I ask you all to tell me how you would of answered the same questions. I will personally read 🕶each answer 😍

Best regards Stella 💓

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?