🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Update W10 game

2»

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @dede2000 We are only trying to help you as best as we can

Your language is unacceptable and unnecessary

We will now step away from you at this time as your are clearly annoyed and nothing we say will calm you down 👍

• dede2000
    dede2000 Posts: 22 Level 2

@PrettyBubbles yea lol, 45 days no update, and the solution for me to get information following your instructions lead to me losing 2 years of bonuses. Thanks for help, it was really really helpful. So u let go my problem, cos im pissed of about it or cos u dont have a clue? Thx soooo much for your help that made only things worth, and wich after seeing the effect on me you decide to stop.

I am so disapointed by king , its a very good way to drive people away.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

@dede2000 The only advice you were given was to log out of your game and restart your device to see if this helped reset things this procedure does not cause you to loose anything it is only a uninstall that will do this thats why we only ever reccomend that as a very last resort. The advice you was given was the very first process as it can help without you loosing anything. The fact that you say you lost everything wont have been down to our advice.

I can only presume that something else took place

If your boosters were what you collected free we can not replace them however if any were purchased you can send you ID to customer support so they can confirm your purchases if they are satisfied they will refund you

Again I ask you not to use language when you are responding to us this will twice now that I have asked this again it is not acceptable

• dede2000

yea great , so no, idid only what u told me to do, and this is the result ,and ofc u tell me theres nothing to do, i wont get em back ok ok ok . Thanks so much for your help, it just killed my game. I didnt reinstall, didnt do anything else but what u told me, and the result is here. I advise you try help people a little better, thanks. I do not use any impolite language, just normal words, there are no insult whatsoever, and if you are surprised that i am unhappy with your help and threats, well im sorry but u can expect that.

Now, my game is dead thanks to your advises, and yet u threaten me of whatever kind of ban cos im not happy? this cant be serious. Are you a king employee?

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3

@dede2000 I suggest you have a rethink about whether or not you have used impolite language....WTF and being pissed off in the context of your posts is in my opinion decidedly insulting and impolite, and your underlying aggression therein is palpable... I am fully supportive of @PrettyBubbles stepping away...

• dede2000
    edited January 2021

being pissed of isnt impolite, its a fact. Its not an insult to anyone. Wtf u know what i means, it expresses surprise and disapointment, again it insults no one. So please , i know what i write. Unfortunatelly some dont.

Also when theres no solution obviously to my problem wich got bigger, i guess stepping away is the good move yes i agree.

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3

Being pissed off, especially when moderators (@PrettyBubbles and @johamilton) are trying their best to help (and with the added complication of time zone difference) IS very impolite and insulting...I know what WTF means, the string of F's in caps in your post of Jan 22 amounts to swearing NOT surprise and disappointment...perhaps you should take some time to think about how what you post could be received...do not presume that recipients of your posts have the same perceptions as you do about your language...

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,780 Bubble Witch Moderator

Thank you @Margo_Holloway for you nice words. We have done as much as we can, and there is nothing else we can do.

• dede2000

"are trying their best to help" yea...well, when u arent able to help, dont propose urself. It can only make things worse, wich happened. So please, go lecture someone else, and i wish u have soon the same problems, u ll be amazed by how u can be helped. That being said, incompetence and pretention are the 2 steps useless people walk by to pretend they can do something.

If u work for king, wich u dont, u lost a payin customer, if u arent, be proud to drive players away by being soo inconsistent, and incompetent at ur way to help.

Also who cares about the time line, u have no idea where i am, this is the most pathetic excuse i ever heard. Ciao , have fun pretending u can help when u have no clue.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?