🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why can’t I progress past Broomstick league?

Doc8577
Doc8577 Posts: 1 Newbie

Every time I try to claim my prizes and progress, the game freezes and I have to restart. I have lost numerous prizes and advancement. PLEASE FIX THIS

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited February 2020

Hello @Doc8577 😊

Sorry to hear about your issue.

Check this troubleshooting step and let me know if it helped!

Have a Bubblific day 🤗

• amberzak
    amberzak Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi. I’m having this problem too but I can’t access your trouble shooting link to try and fix it

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,259 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @amberzak Welcome A few questions to help me help you further Have you checked for updates Have you tried logging out of the game and turn your device off and on Have you moved over to Windows 10 if using a pc if using a mobile have you moved from the Facebook platform king only. I will wait for you to come back to me 👍

As you are new to the community Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• amberzak
    amberzak Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi. I’m using the app on iPhone. I have updated and I tried deleting the app and trying it again.

I’ll see if using a different device fixes it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?