๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

New levels on Bubble Witch Saga 3 for computer players

Jo1988
Jo1988 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello everyone,

I have a question about updates after level 3100. Are there any for a computer player? Today after passing the 3100 lvl the game kept telling that there are new levels to update, but after going on microsoft store to try make the update there were no option to do so - only to download the game which I already own.

Can anyone help me it this matter?

Much appriciated!

Best Answer

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,103 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Hi @Jo1988, you can see the notifications for updates, but it won't load until the updates go live. Sometimes this can take a while to happen. So just keep trying and if there are any new updates it will load at that time

I see you are new and would like to give you a warm Welcome to the King Community family.ย Here is a quick tour around yourย Community.

* Goย to theย Community Hubย to joinย discussions,ย Players Corner,ย International area and more.ย ย ๐Ÿ‘‘

*ย Nextย head over toย All Games. Try them all! ย ย ย ๐Ÿ…

* For all Bubble Witch Saga 3 players, you can head straightย HEREย ๐Ÿ‘ป

* Lastly,ย Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.ย ย 

***ย Here's a tip you will use over and over โ€ฆ if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They, then will be notified. Have a fantastic day.ย 

We have a couple fun games going on in the BWS3 group. While you are waiting, please come join us for some fun! ๐Ÿ‘ป

ยซ1

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?