๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Can't connect to server

Options
13ยป

Answers

• MaryGeer
    MaryGeer Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

@PrettyBubbles

I am still having this issue on my phone, but was able to install game on my tablet and everything was there, level 568, over 11,000 coins, daily bonuses etc.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi guys sorry about you still experiencing these problems. There are no known issues regarding this but once the holidays are over it will be looked into further ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• MaryGeer
    Options

@prettybubbles. January 30, 2021... I don't know what you guys did... but it finally worked. I had started over on my android Samsung s10 phone got all the way to level 110 without any purchases, potions, lives from friends. Then I got an updated our rules message and my game reset to level 1 again. I went to my tablet which had me at level 526 with 110000 stardust points. Then back to my phone... when I reopened the game, I was on level 526. I havent checked the stardust points. But could actually log into king to save my game.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@MaryGeer Hi Yes updates are starting to slowly role out and some others are also being advantaged by it

Thanks for your feedback its very useful

A tip for you if you ever find you have dropped in levels then just play 1 level then close your game and turn your device off and on if you're game is saved your levels will restore

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day and ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

• MaryGeer
    Options

Points are back too, no potions but I will work on that

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

So happy to hear that @MaryGeer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?