🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing Hats

Options
SavingGrace
SavingGrace Posts: 13 Level 2
edited February 2021 in Support

I got Hat #1 three times in a row today. What narrowness to the other 2?

Make that 4, and it's only been an hour and a half of constant play!

Okay, I just got #2 after that update.

I did Visakhapatnam get the 3rd Hat, but still missed out on it earlier... guess that would be yesterday when I got the 4 Red Hats in a row. Still continuous play. I'm way too addicted!

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @SavingGrace Yes getting all hats can be difficult as they can sometimes be offered right at the end of the level so if you dont reach it it means you have to wait until its offered again so this will mean that your energy bar can run out before you get offered it again and thats why you drop back in collecting them all. Sometimes you can play lots of levels before you get offered a hat but other times you get offered them quickly

It's a great feature though and well worth the wait 👍🙂

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @SavingGrace Yes getting all hats can be difficult as they can sometimes be offered right at the end of the level so if you dont reach it it means you have to wait until its offered again so this will mean that your energy bar can run out before you get offered it again and thats why you drop back in collecting them all. Sometimes you can play lots of levels before you get offered a hat but other times you get offered them quickly

It's a great feature though and well worth the wait 👍🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?