🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 2

stephaniew01
stephaniew01 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there. New member here. I have completed level 2 and I cannot figure out how to advance. Please help!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@stephaniew01 Hi and welcome, Once you have completed a level it should automatically open the next level up for you and you just need to click on level 3

Thank you

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,170 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @stephaniew01 Welcome

Have we understand your quirey as when you played level 1 you then moved on to play level 2 the process is the same for playing every level.

Are you saying your game as froze or are you mean you have completed chapter 2 and are now waiting for the next chapter to become available. If you can help by clarifying then I can help you further 👍🙂

As you are new to the community Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?