๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Trixie's Party

DU123
DU123 Posts: 485 Level 3

Hi guys,

I've been playing for a few years now and after Trixie's challenge finishes i usually receive my prizes, but recently it's been hit and miss. I received them last time, no problem, but not the time before. But i've finished this one now and Trixie's Party has completely vanished, they're not even there jumping up and down and not opening for the rewards.

I see others are having the same problem, but mine seems a bit different as i do receive them sometimes. Is there any way of manually adding the prizes?

TIA

ยซ1

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@DU123 Hi and welcome. please check you game is up to date and clear the cache from your app store or browser log out and restart your device, then log back in and see if this solves your issue.

For any missing rewards

Please note that free items are not normally replaced but they may do as a goodwill gesture

Please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game,

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Problems with game / missing rewards - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

Hope this helps

• DU123

Hi @Freddy_Falkner , and thanks for the welcome and your reply.

I've done everything you've suggested, and the game is all up to date running the latest version.

It's not really a big deal, i know, but it's a bit disheartening when you do the challenges only to then be denied the prizes you've actually won.

I'll try emailing and see what happens. Thanks for your help, it's very much appreciated ๐Ÿ‘

• DU123

@Freddy_Falkner

I tried your suggestion, unfortunately it was a waste of time. All they do is send back a generic email, which i think is awful tbh. What's the point of having a 'support' email if they don't actually read what members are sending?

This is exactly what they send back;

"Get the answers to your burning questions in our Help Center, which is jam-packed with useful articles: https://www.help.king.com

Or you can head over to our Community, where your fellow players are just a click away, waiting to lend a hand! https://communities.king.com/"

So what they do is just send people back to the place where they got help from in the first place. Doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

Oh well...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@DU123 Hi this is the automated response and reply to this with help needed see if you get something back but can take a few days to get a response

Thank you

• DU123

Oh well @Freddy_Falkner , it made no difference whatsoever. They sent the exact same generic email back.

"Get the answers to your burning questions in our Help Center, which is jam-packed with useful articles: https://www.help.king.com

Or you can head over to our Community, where your fellow players are just a click away, waiting to lend a hand! https://communities.king.com/"

That system is absolutely pointless really, but thank you for trying to help anyway.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @DU123 Welcome

The tricksies challenge is one of our most temprementel events and is known for regular blips.

Unfortunately the rewards can't be replaced it is very rare to get these rewards replenished but by all means try they may as a one off only but wouldn't repeat the replenishment due to the unfortunate nature of this challenge but good luck and let me know how you get on. ๐Ÿ‘

The other unfortunate thing with this particular challenge if it continues to crash is that the only fix is to uninstall the game but many don't like this process as you will loose any boosters as they are saved to your device and not your game.

All that said it is a great challenge when it runs with no blips

While you are here how about you select our new contest from my signature below and have a chance of winning gold bars

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

• DU123
    edited February 2021

Hi @PrettyBubbles , thank you for the explanation. I won't be trying to get the rewards because the support system isn't fit for purpose, they send generic email after generic email, so there's no point. What i don't understand is why you have to go through the process of choosing what option you need, filling everything in, for them to just send back the same thing time after time saying 'ask the community' when the whole point in the first place was because you need more help than the community can offer. Absolutely pointless as far as i'm concerned.

So it looks like we play a game, or challenge, Trixie's in this instance, win it time after time, only to never get the prizes, that's what it boils down to really, isn't it? I just won't bother playing Trixie's anymore, it's not worth it.

I'll check out your link though ๐Ÿ‘

Edit: Looks like your contest ended in January.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @DU123 Sorry for your frustration

Most of the time tricksies will deliver but if anyone gets these problems each time a new tricksies challenge appears then a uninstall is the only fix for this particular challenge.

Sorry about the incorrect contest showing I have now updated it. Please join now if you would like to.๐Ÿ’“

You can check out my signature for when a new contest is starting so you don't miss out ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• DU123

Hi again @PrettyBubbles

The thing is i don't get that problem every time, sometimes i get the prizes, but other times the game ends and then just disappears. That's the frustrating part.

I'll check out the new link now. Thank you ๐Ÿ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?