🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How to save progress in the game?

R3volut1on
R3volut1on Posts: 31 Level 2

Hi everyone, I downloaded Bubble witch 3, when I ask to save my progress I click yes, but when I try to play with Facebook it makes me restart from the first level, the same thing happens with Candy crush saga. How can I track my progress? Thanks to those who will answer me.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@R3volut1on Hi and welcome, Please see post below for how to save your progress. you need to do this for each game . then you go to Facebook game you sign in with your saved account details

thank you

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,109 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited January 2021

HI @R3volut1on as of right now, we no longer can play thru FB. You can try to play a level first, then close your game and turn your device off and on. See if that works bringing you back to your current level.

But if you are trying to play thru FB nothing will work. With the changes to Adobe, FB can no longer give updates. So if you are playing on a PC, please download the app thru the Microsoft store and you need Windows 10 to play and get updates. If you are on a phone, download the app thru your phone and sign in that way. 👻

• R3volut1on

Thanks for the replies. Actually I am playing from the desktop computer, my operating system is Windwos 10 and I downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store.

• johamilton
    edited January 2021

@R3volut1on oh ok, I am confused on the part you play with FB. I am guess you are logging in with your FB account. Just for the heck of it, can you try logging in with your King account please. I

Is this what you are getting?

• R3volut1on

Sorry if I didn't answer you earlier. I confirm that the screen is this. How do I bring up the option to save my progress, because it pops up from time to time.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,210 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @R3volut1on I am sure our Facebook expert @johamilton will be along shortly to continue helping you further 👍🙂

• johamilton

HI @R3volut1on, I apologize for missing your response. If you are seeing that, all it is asking you to do, is sign in with either FB, email or with your King sign in. If you are signing in with FB log on and still having difficulties, you might want to try logging in with your King account. Alot of times this happens when you loose connection. Once you sign in, your progress will be saved. . You said you were using the Microsoft app on your PC, I do need to let you know, that studio is working on the updates for Microsoft store. But they should be loaded soon. This is mainly for new levels. So just keep checking for new updates 👻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?