🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Treehouse progress

I have not been able to progress further up the treehouse for days. I have bought everything and all I get is "congratulations, ur cat friends are proud of u...."

When will I be able to keep going with building the next stage of that trrhouse?"

Sera

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,267 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @SeraGulersoy0929 A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Congratulations on completing your builds unfortunately at the moment there is no advancement and we are we are waiting for the studio to give us another starlistic activity to spend our stardust. So keep collecting it from your friends houses.

While I have got you how about you select our new contest from my signature and be in with a chance to win gold 👍

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌝🌟

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@SeraGulersoy0929 Hi and welcome . I will tag The superstar for the game @PrettyBubbles as she will give you better information on this as i have seen a couple of people with the same issue

Here is @PrettyBubbles reply to a previous post so if you can answer this may speed things up a little

With the builds the tree house is the last one and we are still waiting for the studio to give us something magical to spend our stardust on.

Are you saying that your tree house is not yet complete 🤔 and you cannot add furnishings as this is the first query of this type.

Please come back to me and elaborate a little more and if you can send me a screen shot of your build👍🙂

Thank you

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓

Hi @SeraGulersoy0929 A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Congratulations on completing your builds unfortunately at the moment there is no advancement and we are we are waiting for the studio to give us another starlistic activity to spend our stardust. So keep collecting it from your friends houses.

While I have got you how about you select our new contest from my signature and be in with a chance to win gold 👍

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌝🌟

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

You have to be patient and wait

• PrettyBubbles

Head over HERE guys and leave your ideas for the studio on spending your stardust 🌟

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?