🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 201 rigged?

Tikkitikki
Tikkitikki Posts: 1 Newbie

I used 6 out of 18 moves and still didn't get 3 stars with over 100000 points. The level used to have 32 moves. Why the change to almost half and why not change the apparent amount of points needed? I've had the silver score multiplier hat and the gold hat and still no three stars. What's going on? Has anyone succeeded in getting 3 stars without using powerups since it changed to 18 moves?

Best Answer

• ariel2021
    ariel2021 Posts: 202 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi @Tikkitikki I cannot answer why it changed from 32 to 18, but i did play it a few times without a booster or any of the spells and the best i did was 110590 and that got me a little ways over the 2 star mark. Looks like spells and the first hat may be the only way to go on this one.

Answers

• ariel2021
    ariel2021 Posts: 202 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi @Tikkitikki I cannot answer why it changed from 32 to 18, but i did play it a few times without a booster or any of the spells and the best i did was 110590 and that got me a little ways over the 2 star mark. Looks like spells and the first hat may be the only way to go on this one.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Tikkitikki A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Level 201 is easy to complete but difficult to get 2 or 3 stars due to the blockers they slow down the progression of the power bar making it more difficult to achieve 3. I am not saying it is not doable but I myself have only ever achieved 2.

I think you will find that those who have got 3 will have saved there shots to add to bar at the and used boosters to clear the board 👍🌝

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?