πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

BW3 won't load, just the background loads

Mystery1966
Mystery1966 Posts: 3 Newbie

I play Bubble Witch 3 through Facebook on my notebook/laptop. I haven't logged in to this game for a while and never on this laptop before. I logged in through FB today but only the background loads, not the game levels or anything else. see system info below.

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Mystery1966 and welcome to the Community πŸ€—

So usually we recommend start testing different browsers but I guess on the notebook, you can only use Chrome correct?

I'm afraid we don't have much information about notebooks and what the issue could be that is stopping the game to load but perhaps one of our experts here can help...

@Freddy_Falkner @wykoon @johamilton @PrettyBubbles any suggestions?

By the way, you have W10 installed right? You could also try the game app instead. Just download it from HERE!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator
    edited February 2021 Answer βœ“

Hello there @Mystery1966 and good day to you.

I'm currently using laptop too and it's HP Probook. I've just logged in to the game via Facebook using Chrome browser and I'm able to play the game. No issue at all. If you're using other browser, please make sure it is of the latest version or clear the cache. Alternately, you may switch to Chrome browser.

Further, you can download the app itself from Microsoft stores as suggested by our CM, @QueenB.

Please let us know if any of the above works and if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you πŸ™‚

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Mystery1966 A very warm welcome to our friendly community Unfortunately like @QueenB I have limited knowledge. The information I do know about using note book is that not all games will load it all depends on the complexity and the graphics and some device just do not have the hardware to support or load some games maybe this is the case with BBW3 I am not sure but that's all I can think as to why its not loading

Maybe we have a expert a note book user that will come on with any further help but that's how understand gaming via note book πŸ‘πŸŒπŸŒŸ

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Mystery1966 and welcome to the Community πŸ€—

So usually we recommend start testing different browsers but I guess on the notebook, you can only use Chrome correct?

I'm afraid we don't have much information about notebooks and what the issue could be that is stopping the game to load but perhaps one of our experts here can help...

@Freddy_Falkner @wykoon @johamilton @PrettyBubbles any suggestions?

By the way, you have W10 installed right? You could also try the game app instead. Just download it from HERE!

• wykoon
    edited February 2021 Answer βœ“

Hello there @Mystery1966 and good day to you.

I'm currently using laptop too and it's HP Probook. I've just logged in to the game via Facebook using Chrome browser and I'm able to play the game. No issue at all. If you're using other browser, please make sure it is of the latest version or clear the cache. Alternately, you may switch to Chrome browser.

Further, you can download the app itself from Microsoft stores as suggested by our CM, @QueenB.

Please let us know if any of the above works and if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you πŸ™‚

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Mystery1966 A very warm welcome to our friendly community Unfortunately like @QueenB I have limited knowledge. The information I do know about using note book is that not all games will load it all depends on the complexity and the graphics and some device just do not have the hardware to support or load some games maybe this is the case with BBW3 I am not sure but that's all I can think as to why its not loading

Maybe we have a expert a note book user that will come on with any further help but that's how understand gaming via note book πŸ‘πŸŒπŸŒŸ

• Mystery1966

Thankyou all for your answers, unfortunately Chrome is not compatible with Microsoft Edge so can't install Chrome, also I heard Chrome is not supported and open to becoming vulnerable, although I do not know how true this is but I believe certain versions e.g. Windows10 do not support Chrome.

I can play BW2 so I will continue to play that πŸ˜‰

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Mystery1966 Hi, Below is a screenshot from a Dell win 10 laptop which is a few years old and upgraded to win 10. Chrome and Edge are two different browsers and are not compatible with each other as they are different browers from different companys. Microsoft edge and Google chrome, Both re compatible with a win 10 Laptop.

Below my Microsoft Edge facebook game. Does not load pass this and all troubleshooting fails

Below Google Chrome Facebook game, Loads no issues at all

Hence Download Google Chrome for win 10 and you should be able to play via Facebook, but if you are on a Windows 10 laptop downloading the app from the Microsoft store is a far more stable platform

Below is link for Google Chrome download for all platfroms including windows 10

Thank you

• wykoon

Hello @Mystery1966

I agree with Mr Freddy that ME and Chrome are two different browsers and as long as your laptop has the latest OS, it should be able to support any browser.

Thus, please install Chrome browser or other browsers such as Modzilla to try it out.

Have a nice day and let us know if you still have issues.

Thank you.

• Mystery1966

Hello All,

Thank you all for your help and the information you provide, out of curiosity I tried BW3 again and I'm pleased to say it all loaded fine without me having to do or change anything. Maybe someone has worked their magic but I can play BW3 now.πŸ˜€

• PrettyBubbles

@Mystery1966 You are very welcome and thanks for the feedback it is a great help when players pass on there good news

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day πŸŒŸπŸ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?