🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

All My Boosters Are Gone

Options
srynes01
srynes01 Posts: 10 Level 2

Help! I am so confused right now. I play The Bubble Witch Saga 3 game. A while back I was one of the lucky ones that won 30 gold bars for a challenge. In order to receive those bars I had to provide my User ID number. Problem was, I couldn't find out what my user ID number was. Several people offered some suggestions as to how I could find that information. Turns out I wasn't "connected" and that is why I couldn't see the "Profile" button when I clicked on the cogwheel. So I clicked on the Connect button and was then able to find my user ID number. However, when I went back to play the game again I discovered that clicking on the Connect button made me lose all of my boosters! I had approximately 7 Shooting Stars, 7 or 8 Stereo Bolts, 7 or 8 Sparkling Blast and 10 Magic Beams. These boosters are not easy to come by and some of them I had purchased in the last several days! I thought about trying to re-install the game but I think that will just put me starting at the level I left off at - which is level 388...and still no boosters. I also thought about disconnecting from the game, then reconnecting, but if I do that I reconnect at level 1 and still without the booster packages I purchased. I'm at a loss as to how I can get my boosters back. I guess I don't mind starting back at level 1, but I don't like losing boosters I paid for. I've purchased around 5 pkgs. so far since the 1st of February.

Thank you for your assistance.

srynes01

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?