🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 3200 and for a long time no competitors...

Hutzelmann
Hutzelmann Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi all, BWS3 is one of my favorite games for quite a long time. But actually I am a little bit frustrated because since more than 1.500 levels I do not see any competitors anymore. I mean the highscores of other users within the levels I play. I really assume that there are other players around the globe that allready reached Level 3.000 and up, but I do not see them ;-( Perhaps the game groups the players by location or something?? It would really satisfy me to get back into the competition !!!

Cheers folks!

Comments

• ariel2021
    ariel2021 Posts: 202 Level 3

Hi @Hutzelmann This is just my opinion, but i believe that because there are thousands of players, they are set up on hundreds of different servers to be able to service them all. If everyone played on the same server, it would constantly lag and crash On my server there are about 30 players of which i am the leader at level 3100. Also, because i am playing on a lap top, i am now waiting for additional levels to be added.

• lagags
    lagags Posts: 2 Newbie

Hry!!!

I ginally signed up and have been playing for some time- my DAILY addiction. I'm currently about to pass Level 3293 so WE ARE out there.

I'm considered a Newbie as of today lol. Love the game!! Hope to see you in a challenge some time 😊

• lagags
    lagags Posts: 2 Newbie

It's me again. Sorry for the typos. I'll talk text from now on. Ugh. Back to level 3293. I should be at level 3300 by tomorrow. Hoping to see some of these names on challenges I play. Take care and ciao for now

• jrite
    jrite Posts: 121 Level 3

Judging from the community chatter there quite a few ppl playing without known competitors. Look back into the stardust avatars to see where they are and when you’re alllplaying the same level they’ll be back with you Don’t know if this is right but it seems to be the pattern I’m seeing. Congrats on your gameplay

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi guys a very warm welcome to our friendly community

@Hutzelmann when you are the first person to play and complete a level it will only at that point show yourself I have it happen many times so please don't worry it just means you are first there 👍🌝

While I have got you why not select our new contest from my signature below and have a chance to win gold bars 🌟

• Hutzelmann
    Hutzelmann Posts: 2 Newbie

@prettyblacc90 Hi @prettyblacc90, I am quite sure that I am not the first person finishing these levels, as @lagags mentioned she/he is allready 100 levels in front! It would be great to see other players progress & highscores directly within the game, even if we all play on different servers.

Cheers!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Hutzelmann yes it is possible to be the only score showing at the time you are playing that particular level.

It comes with being a good player advancing up levels before anyone has yet joined.

Or maybe I have understood you wrong and it's the challenges were you are not seeing a team to play with you 🤔

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited February 2021

Hi @lagags, so nice to meet you and so glad to see you here in the group. We are always having something going on with contests, so be sure to join in and be a part of the community!

While I have you please let me give you a quick tour.

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  👑

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* For all Bubble Witch Saga 3 players, you can head straight HERE 👻

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They, then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?