🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Can't connect to Royal Pass

wtiger17470
wtiger17470 Posts: 3 Newbie

I cannot receive my awards, whenever I hit claim it says not connected. I don't get it.

Best Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,215 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @i2ikombat80 A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Sorry you are experiencing this issue. Please follow my advice above repetitively I am sure you will be able to claim your rewards

If this continues for another couple of days or we get more player issues with this we will then ask the studio to take a look.

Please in the meantime come have some fun by joining our new contest you can select it from my signature below 👍

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓

Hi guys to update you this has become a know issue with the studio so please do not try any further trouble shooting you may have received. The studio needs to fix this from there end and procedures may effect it.

Rest assured this is being worked on as we speak.

Your patience will be gratefully received

If I receive further information I will let you know as soon as I receive it. In turn can I ask that you keep me updated if you do or don't receive a fix over the next couple of days 👍🌟

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓

Hi guys you all should have now received the fix which was rolled out yesterday we are sorry for those that missed out last time but its good news that the challenge was able to be fixed otherwise it would of been removed.

I for one would of been gutted should that have happened

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🌞

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@wtiger17470 Hi and welcome, Please check you device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device and see if this resolves your issue

Also try disconnecting your wifi while in the game for 30 seconds and then reconnect to see if this helps and also try switching from wifi to mobile data to see if this allows you to collect your rewards

Thank you

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @wtiger17470 🙋‍♀️ Welcome

I had this happen to me when collecting my rewards but each time I closed the game it reconnect and gave me rewards there is a blip with it right now but keep persevering you will get your rewards 💓

While you are here how about select our game link from my signature below and be within a chance to win gold bars 👍🙂

• i2ikombat80
    i2ikombat80 Posts: 2 Newbie

I’m having the same issue. None of the above suggestions have worked. I am connected I’ve tried WiFi, mobile data, restarting both the game and my phone the game is up to date as well

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓

Hi @i2ikombat80 A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Sorry you are experiencing this issue. Please follow my advice above repetitively I am sure you will be able to claim your rewards

If this continues for another couple of days or we get more player issues with this we will then ask the studio to take a look.

Please in the meantime come have some fun by joining our new contest you can select it from my signature below 👍

• wtiger17470

Hello, I've done all troubleshooting even went as far as reinstalling the game and still the same issue. Thanks everyone for the advice.

• i2ikombat80
    i2ikombat80 Posts: 2 Newbie

Yes. This is definitely an issue on the developer’s end.

• PrettyBubbles

Ok Let me just keep my eye on it for a couple of days as blips can correct them selves please keep me updated with this issue 👍

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓

Hi guys to update you this has become a know issue with the studio so please do not try any further trouble shooting you may have received. The studio needs to fix this from there end and procedures may effect it.

Rest assured this is being worked on as we speak.

Your patience will be gratefully received

If I receive further information I will let you know as soon as I receive it. In turn can I ask that you keep me updated if you do or don't receive a fix over the next couple of days 👍🌟

• pridd
    pridd Posts: 2 Newbie

Has there been any resolution to this because I keep trying to connect and also get the “no connection” message yet the days available are counting down.

• wtiger17470

Nothing that I've seen but somehow mines started over so now I'm at level 3 and the event is set to end soon. Before I was at the last level. I give up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?