🥳 Celebrate Level 3000 and get an Exclusive badge! HERE
💪 Play levels designed by Community members! Check it out 👉 HERE
It’s the Women’s Month 💪💃 Grab your badge & celebrate! HERE

BW3 will not load

Rocko_1Rocko_1 Posts: 20 Level 2

Am playing on iPhone- when I open a level ( say 234) the game kicks me out. This occurs also if I try to open any other screen (tree; chapters etc)

Best Answer

• johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 7,109 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Accepted Answer

HI @Rocko_1, I do not think it is the game itself that is having a problem. I do think it is the phone. I also have an Iphone and last week I was having problems. I thought it was the bad weather we were having but, then saw that there was an update that needed to be done. Mine usually updates by itself, but for some reason it did not this time. If you will, please check that out. Also as @Freddy_Falkner suggested clean the cache! Hope this gets you back into the game! 👻

Accepted Answer

Life is short ... forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably ... and
    never regret anything that made you smile!

Come join the fun in Bubble Witch Saga 3 and play 👉️ Beat my score and WIN gold also another new contest WHERE ARE YOU for a chance to win Boosters !   Come join us for all kinds of prizes!

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 48,305 Sweet Legend

@Rocko_1 Hi and welcome, Please try checking your device and game are up to date. Clear the cache from safari (important even thought app) log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue

Thank you

• johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 7,109 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Accepted Answer

HI @Rocko_1, I do not think it is the game itself that is having a problem. I do think it is the phone. I also have an Iphone and last week I was having problems. I thought it was the bad weather we were having but, then saw that there was an update that needed to be done. Mine usually updates by itself, but for some reason it did not this time. If you will, please check that out. Also as @Freddy_Falkner suggested clean the cache! Hope this gets you back into the game! 👻

Accepted Answer

Life is short ... forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably ... and
    never regret anything that made you smile!

Come join the fun in Bubble Witch Saga 3 and play 👉️ Beat my score and WIN gold also another new contest WHERE ARE YOU for a chance to win Boosters !   Come join us for all kinds of prizes!