🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Is this actually possible?

Options
DU123
DU123 Posts: 485 Level 3

Hi everyone,

I'm in the Astral league and just wondering about something, is it actually possible after less than one day of the new one starting to get nearly 600 stars? I'm in the top 3 but there's no chance of me ever getting near that top score, and that'll be with playing the whole 13 days!

I've taken all names and profile pics out of the screenshot so no one is identifiable.

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Wow @DU123, I know I cannot play that much in one day! This is the most annoying thing for honest players to have to endure. 😕

Cheats will make there way into any platform and king does have a team that works on this but they can never stop it 100% as they will continue to find ways to hack back in. 👻

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Wow @DU123, I know I cannot play that much in one day! This is the most annoying thing for honest players to have to endure. 😕

Cheats will make there way into any platform and king does have a team that works on this but they can never stop it 100% as they will continue to find ways to hack back in. 👻

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @DU123 This happens often for 2 reasons either the player has been playing off line saving there score and then suddenly load them or when the score is not mathematical possible then they are cheats.

King do have a team that try to flush these cheats out as with any gaming site they are a constant battle.

I know how you feel as I have also had this along with others.

Unfortunately this is a massive problem across the whole gaming world and is a thorn in there sides not just king. So all they can do is keep on it but to completely eradicate them would be impossible 👍

• DU123
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles ,

I did factor in the playing offline thing, but figured getting a score of 585 in less than one day couldn't possibly be genuine.

I guess it must be cheating then, which was my first thought. I've no idea how that's possible though, but some people obviously don't care about spoiling it for the rest of us.

Thank you for the explanation 😊

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@DU123 No they dont

And you are welcome

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌞🌟

• DU123
    Options

@PrettyBubbles , i can't seem to set your reply as best/accepted answer. I'm sure on my other thread where i asked a question there was something to click on.

• Kricketsarekrunchy
    Options

This is good to know. I also saw something similar once. I almost gave up completely thinking there is no way I can reach that score. Glad it doesn't happen often! Thanks for mentioning!

Kricket aka Kimberley

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?