🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Facebook Not Connecting

Rowk17
Rowk17 Posts: 2 Newbie

I was able to to log in this morning to play and now I am getting this error? Can anyone help please!

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Rowk17 Hi and welcome, I think this issue has affected a few people and they are looking in to it.

Only thing i can suggest is try linking your facebook account to a king account and see if you can do this and then you should be able to sign in with the king account. Only thing i do not know it it will let you sync with facebook because of this error.

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com? you need to do this on a PC

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Answers

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓

@Rowk17 Hi and welcome, I think this issue has affected a few people and they are looking in to it.

Only thing i can suggest is try linking your facebook account to a king account and see if you can do this and then you should be able to sign in with the king account. Only thing i do not know it it will let you sync with facebook because of this error.

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com? you need to do this on a PC

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

• Rowk17
    Rowk17 Posts: 2 Newbie

@Freddy_Falkner oh that solved it!! Thank you!!

• Freddy_

@Rowk17 Glad to be of help and nice to know it worked as well. know can let others know now if they have same issue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?