🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

✍️ Subscribe here to Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List! (Closed) 🔮

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited February 2023 in Discussions

Hello Bubble Witchers! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me "Lim" is short as well) while some of them called me "Tagging Hero". Of course! I always tagging them to check these contests and more interesting news, discussions, ideas and others. 😊

Have you missed on contests and more interesting threads as coming late or haven't received your tags? So sad! 😢

Don't worry! Let me help and tag you on contests and more interesting threads on this game's community BUT... you must answer all of these 3 questions before you confirm to subscribe on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List. 😉

So here are 3 questions for you 😊

1. Have you still playing Bubble Witch 3 Saga? Yes or No?

2. Are you still active player joined on Bubble Witch 3 Community/King Community? Yes or No?

3. Do you want to receive your tags from your notifications when next Bubble Witch 3 and General Contests (Badges), Discussions and News are released on Bubble Witch 3 Community and Community Hub? Yes or No?

If all of three questions are confirmed "Yes", you can write "Subscribe" on this thread that I will check your comments and add your tags on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List. Then you will received your tags on your notifications "Bell icon 🔔" when next Bubble Witch 3 and General Contests (Badges), Discussions, News and more are released on Bubble Witch 3 Community and Community Hub. 😊

If you don't want to receive your tags on Bubble Witch 3 Community and Community Hub, you can write "Unsubscribe" then I will check your comments while remove your tags on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List that you never receive your tags on Bubble Witch 3 Community and Community Hub.

** Anyway, more interesting Hub News/Discussions (like Virtual Events and more fun topic news/discussions) also released on Community Hub, if you want to subscribe Community Hub Tagging List, you can check and comment to subscribe here that you will also received your tags on your notifications when next interesting Hub News/Discussions released if you agree. 😉 **

** If you have received your tags twice or more times on same topic threads, please let me know and you can comment on this thread or Community Hub Tagging List thread (if you have subscribed). After that, I will check your comments and which tagging lists first then I will remove duplicate and more your tags on tagging list (lists) that you cannot received your tags more than twice and more times on same topic threads next time. 😉 **

So I hope the players never miss out while got tags to check on these threads easier. 😉

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

(Edited/Updated : 7th February 2022)

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?